28☁️

happy nana day!🥺💙

"what was so important you made us skip school? i mean i have no problem b- aH

"what was so important you made us skip school? i mean i have no problem b- aH." donghyuck began to complain, only to be yanked inside the house, followed by mark.

"yo what's going on. this some kind of cult or something?" mark chuckled nervously, nodding eyeing the candles and books that sad on the island countertop. "mark." sora warned, worrying the others with her serious face.

she was usually smiley and excited. but now she was serious and if you would look deep enough into her eyes,

you could see that she was afraid as well.

"haechan, mark." jaemin greeted, a small smile on his lips as he avoided eye contact with the two boys who were currently glaring at him. "why is he here?" mark scoffed, crossing his arms.

but as he said that yuta and taeyong walked in with apinya achara ten and their littler brother, chan, who didn't have anyone to watch over him seeing as he was sick and couldn't go to school.

"ah you two are here, great." taeyong smiled, dropping his journal on the counter. "sora." he looked at the girl as a signal. she nodded, bringing her hand up and pulling out two chairs easily from where she was standing.

"what- how- what the fuck sora?" donghyucks eyes went wide as he was pushed onto the chair. mark only sighed, rubbing his hands on his pants before sitting down. "we're doing this now, okay." he muttered, avoiding eye contact with any of the people in the room.

"now now donghyuck. don't be scared, we're not going to hurt you." achara smiled sweetly, standing next to yuta. "somehow that makes me trust you guys less. sora please just tell me what's going on." he said with pleading eyes, looking at the younger.

"in short, we are supernaturals. mark i'm sure you're pretty well educated on that topic hm?" apinya spoke up, raising a brow at the now guilty expression. donghyuck gave the older two very confused looks, placing his gaze back in forth from mark to apinya.

"basically we're humans," sora started, picking up one of the open books in mid air and having it float towards her. "with supernatural abilities." she the. smiled, snatching the book and slamming it closed, causing mark donghyuck and even chan to flinch.

"i- well first of all that's really cool. second then why am i here? just so you can tell me you have these cool abilities and make me jealous? well it work-" donghyuck began to joke dramatically but was cut off by a hit on the arm by mark.

"mark, have anything you want to confess?" yuta steppes forward, the younger gulped nervously. "i can read your mind mark. there's no point in hiding it." sora sighed, pulling a hand through her hair.

"i'm sorry. i should've confessed that earlier but in my defense we're not just supposed to openly tell people were a part of the allegiance." he then gazed up at taeyong and yuta with guilty eyes.

mark was a member of the supernatural and human allegiance. it's made of a group of humans and supernaturals that keep other humans and supernaturals safe. but lately, it's been the supernaturals who need the most help, hence the reason he knew that sora taeyong and yuta all had powers.

"we're not mad mark. we're actually pretty thankful, actually. but we have a feeling that something big is going to happen. something that we won't be able to prevent." achara spike up, taking a glance at sora.

"i'll explain what-" "no." apinya cut her off, shaking her head with a blank expression. "first, i think you deserve an explanation." she placed her gaze on taeyong and ten who nodded their heads, giving her permission to do what she needed to do.

"apinya wh-" sora was yet again cut off by the said girl pulling her hand so that they were now standing next to donghyuck. "donghyuck, stand up and give sora your hands." she instructed, holding her right hand to touch donghyucks forehead while her left was on soras.

"um what are we-" "just shut up." apinya interrupted donghyucks question, closing her eyes. after a few seconds, both sora and donghyucks eyes opened wide. but instead of their normal brown orbs, there were glowing white with flashes of memories.

"hurry up hyuck! i want ice cream!"
"i'm going as fast as i can!"

"pinnie, do you think one day i'll get to play with you and hyuck on the play place?"
"of course you will rara. i'll make sure of it."
"me too! me too!" the two exclaimed, locking pinky's with the youngest girls.

"don't cry pinnie. i'll go get you a band aid and my favorite stuffie!" donghyuck then ran as fast as he could back into his house to retrieve a bandaid for the older.

"this is hard." donghyuck whined as he set his pencil down with his small chubby hands. "it's not channie. here watch me!" sora smiled at the boy, showing him how to draw a flower.

"pin, do you think there are other people in the world like me?"
"there are definitely other mindreaders. but i know they aren't as special as you."

"now i want you three to promise me that no matter what happens you'll always stick together."

"keep each other company no matter what and don't forget, it's the little things that make everything complete."

"i love you sora. and i love you two as well. stay safe for me please."

"i'm sorry ra."

yooooo whattttt was that what is the dog doin
but anyways happy jaemin day dnakfns he's 20 now idk why but that's so weird like just yesterday he was like 17 🗿🗿 next thing i know chenle will be 19 and so will jisung ewie