Introduction💖

Hey, Mangle here! This was my first story and tbh, it was a LOT shittier when I first made it. I make edits a lot so I guarantee if you, the reader, ever feel the need to come back to this story, it will have changed. (For better or worse, you can decide)

Just a little run down, this book is marked mature for a reason, there's going to be swearing- if you don't like that, it's totally chill, but this might not be the story for you.

There are probably gonna be some cringe parts too, I swear I'll get around to fixing those at some point, me two years ago thought I ate💀

If you, a new reader, see comments that don't make sense to whatever is going on, it's probably because they're attached to the old story.

Also, as a note in the story, in Aaron's pack, him and his pack officials, like Garroth, Travis, Katelyn, etc, all live in a huge house, while everyone else in the pack have their own houses. They all eat dinner in Aaron's house. I'm sorry in advance I stg💀💀
——————————————————

The Phoenix Pack, with Aphmau:

Aphmau sat in the den of her shared house waiting for Balto to return from his meeting with the delta and beta. He was her partner. He wasn't a good one by any means and she accepted this. She honestly dreaded the thought of him coming back, thinking that she might've forgotten to do something and he would harm her. It was terrible, but the chance of her pack believing her was slim. Actually, there was not a chance. She couldn't tell anyone, and Balto made that clear.

After waiting about an hour, patiently sitting on the couch Aphmau heard the door creak open. She was overwhelmed by the scent of cigarettes and alcohol. She could feel every hair on her body standing on edge, noticing a small tremble in her steps as she stood to go greet him. She tip-toed over to the door into the den and peaked out into the main room, where Balto was flopped down on the couch, passed out and under the influence. She slowly moved past him in order to not wake him, then she crept into the kitchen to make dinner.

The Falconclaw pack, with Aaron:

It was almost dinner time for the Falconclaw pack so Aaron began helping the chefs prepare the food. The smell of steak lingered in the air while they brought the food out to the table, the rowdy pack hooted and hollered after hearing about the dinner being food being steak,(which they only get when their hunting shifts went well, and most times they didn't catch enough cows to eat steak.)

Everyone was sat down at the table and as soon as the food was set out, they began passing the food around. First to the young, then the elderly, then everyone else. Aaron was genuinely happy with the friends and family he'd made in his leadership of the pack, but his looming problem was that he couldn't find his Luna. He could hear her heartbeat, no matter how far away she was. He had an inconsolable sense of longing. The urge to find her grew stronger every day.

His beta, Katelyn, could tell that his mood had shifted so she turned to him and dropped her voice to a whisper.

"Aaron, whats wrong?" She asked quietly, hoping to not get the attention of the rest of the pack.

"It's nothing really Katelyn, just thinking about my luna. It's nothing new, but even though I've never met her, I miss her." The werewolf replied gloomily, his ears slightly drooping.

His blue haired counterpart stared sympathetically.
"Hey, we're gonna find her. I promise."

He couldn't help but smile. He had lovely friends who cared so much about him, and he shared that care. They were family.

"Thanks Katie!" He grinned cheekily, knowing she hated the nickname.

"Aaron, if you keep calling me that, IM GONNA KILL YOU!" She screeched. "YOU KNOW IT PISSES ME OFF!" She seemingly hit the same frequency in her words as a squawking chicken, earning the attention of the other werewolves.

The other pack members silenced and looked at the peculiar pair. Aaron couldn't stop laughing laughing as his blue hair friend continued squabbling. The other pack members began enjoying the same happiness that Aaron was feeling, joining him in his laughter. Katelyn only got even more angry as time went on, but it was a facade to keep people laughing on her part.

After that ordeal, the pack cleaned up and everyone returned to their homes to get ready for bed. Aaron laid down, thinking about his luna. He could hear her heartbeat most of the time and it was calming to him.
Calming until it unexpectedly started to quicken.
She was scared.

———————————————————

Okay, after a lot of editing (and probably a alot more to come) this is looking better -Mangle 2 years after posting this

Anywho, I hope you enjoyed! I'm gonna try to make an update schedule so look forward to that!

Mangle away!