Goodnight

He hands me a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants along with a towel and ushers me in to the connected bathroom to shower.

Trying to ignore the feeling of his hand being gone I carefully undress before climbing into the water. I take a quick shower, too impatient to be with my soulmate again. I wrap the towel around me and look at the outfit.

The shirt slides on nicely, it goes to about the bottom of my thigh and the sleeves skim my elbow even though it's short sleeved. I look at the sweats skeptically, Hobi is much taller and more muscular than me so I'm not really sure how this is gonna work. Stepping into them slowly, I pull them up as far as possible and end up looking goofy with the waistband pulled up to my chest. Even with the pants hiked all the way up, my feet don't reach the end of the leg.

Okay well you have to wear pants Y/N so improvise.

I grab the top of the waistband and start rolling, the bunch getting bigger and bigger until it stops right at my hip bone. Laughing slightly at how ridiculous it looks I smile to myself, they're still loose but at least I don't have to hold onto them to keep them up. Sitting down on the toilet seat and do the same thing with the legs of the sweats, rolling them until my feet finally meet the ground.

Feeling accomplished, I wring out my hair and hang up the towel before heading back out to the adjacent room. I'm surprised to see Hoseok already in the room, hair wet from a shower in a different bathroom I'm assuming.

He looks up when he heard the door latch behind me and starts laughing at my fixes on the pants.

"I'm ready for my vogue shoot now" I laugh with him and do a little twirl.

"You still look cute though" he smiles and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest.

"I missed you" we both speak at the same time and then laugh at our timing.

"Come on let's go to bed." He walks backwards towards the bed, still hugging my body until we reach the edge of the mattress.

There he plops down, bringing me down too, where I practically land right on his body.

"Are you comfortable with being in the same bed?" He checks, smiling when I nod my head yes.

We scoot to the top of the bed, never releasing each other, until our heads meet the pillows. There he rolls on his side, therefore putting me on my side as well, so we're facing each other.

Joy flows through my veins while I look at his eyes and I stop thinking.

Leaning in quickly, I give him a small peck before turning my back to his chest, letting him be the big spoon.

"Goodnight Hobi"

I can practically hear his smile as he responds.

"Goodnight darling"