Spencer

"What the hell just happened, Reid? Where is she going?" Emily asks me, gesturing in the direction that Allie went.

I shake my head. "Who knows?"

I can't believe her. She didn't even give me the time of day, she didn't let me explain...

She just ran out. Again.

Unsurprising.

Predictable, really.

"What was she even doing here? I thought she was at Morgan's house?" Luke speaks up.

"I don't know!" I snap, raising my voice at all of them. "I never would have brought Cat back here had I known she was home!"

"Aw, why not?" I hear from behind me and look to see Cat stepping out through the garage.

I shake my head at her. "Because quite frankly I don't want you anywhere near my family."

"Well, your family just up and left, so I'd say we're in the clear," She says with a slight chuckle.

I look at her, feeling my blood boil. "You've gotten what you wanted from me, Cat. I went on the skating date, I kissed you—"

"And you meant it, too. Can't fake passion like that, Spencie. It's just not possible," She wraps her hand around my arm. "And actually, I haven't gotten everything I wanted from you. Remember what we talked about?"

I shake my head at her and pull my arm out of her grip. "I'm not having sex with you. A kiss was far enough and it's something that Allie and I will probably never recover from."

"You know you want to, deep down—"

"You've always wanted to take everything from me, the same way I took everything from you. You did it. My life is in shambles. You can—"

Before I can finish my sentence, a loud crashing noise cuts me off. It's followed by a car horn stuck blaring.

"That doesn't sound good," Tara looks in the direction of the noise.

"I'm gonna drive down and make sure everyone's okay," JJ says, gesturing to the cars at the side of the road.

I don't think much of it, just turn my attention back to Cat.

"You can tell me where Josh is and head on your way."

She looks upset, a mixture of sad and angry. "Juliet told me that she was keeping him on an old family property. That's all I know."

"I'll let Garcia know," Luke says simply.

I hear a phone ring and look over to see Emily pulling hers from her pocket.

"You guys can take her," I gesture to Cat before walking back into the garage.

"Spencer, wait," I hear Emily's voice and stop in my tracks, turning around to see her walking toward me.

"What's wrong?" I ask her, noting the obvious worry on her face.

"It's Allie," She holds her phone out to me.

'JJ' is the name on the call screen and I feel my heart drop into my stomach. I take the phone from her and bring it up to my ear.

"JJ?"

"Spence, you need to get down here. Now."

I hand the phone back to Emily and get the keys to one of the SUVs from her before running toward it, hopping in, and taking off.

As I approach the intersection, I get sick to my stomach. First responders have already arrived and it looks like the accident involved three cars. Allie's is off to the side in the ditch.