➽Chapter 20

The party ended late at night so next morning everyone woke up late except for Erisha and the bahus

"Bhabhi, this rakhi is so good how did you make it?" Erisha asked Revati who already finished making rakhi and lumba ( a type of rakhi tied to brother's wife.)

Revati sighed and showed her how she made. Soon Vritika also made simple rakhi for her brother and the only one left was Erisha.

"This is cheating, you both have to make only one rakhi and lumba which Vriti bhabhi doesn't even have to make and I have to make three sets. This is not done." Erisha started her drama as she couldn't make a proper rakhi.

"Ohho, drama queen, give me the materials I'll make yours. You go and get ready, otherwise you won't be ready till the last moment." Meher said and took the materials from Erisha.

"Mimi, don't you have to make a rakhi for your brother?" Vritika asked unknown to the fact that Meher's brother is dead.

"No bhabhi, my brother is dead." Meher said and Vritika immediately regretted asking.

Soon Meher made rakhi for Erisha's brothers and before the rest of the family woke up. They all went to their room.

The family along with Revati and Vritika's family had their brunch.

"Okay now all the bhaiyas go to your room and get ready. Also don't forget to bring the gifts for your dear sisters." Meher said and every male member raced to their room.

"Ohh ji, yaha toh Raksha bandhan mere bina hi shuru ho gayi" the ladies heard a voice.

"Arree Damini Buaa! How can we start raksha bandhan without you." Erisha said and hugged her aunt.

There was an emotional reunion between Damini, Ranveer and Rajveer as they felt empty without two of their siblings.

First Damini bua tied rakhi to her brothers, then Revati tied to her Rudra bhaiya and later Vriti tied to her younger brother Ishaan.

"Missing Ritvik bhaiya?" Samay whispered in Meher's ears and she nodded.

"Don't worry, he is seeing you from up there and let me tell you he is proud of you. Keep smiling, he loved his doll's smile." Samay whispered back.

"Ohho, I don't understand how Mr Samay Chauhan has started using his brain to console someone." Meher teased and both laughed.

"Okay, now my turn. I'll tie rakhi to two of my favorite brothers and one unwanted one." Erisha yelled in excitement.

"Aee unwanted kise boli? I am the most favorite child of the family." Samay countered.

"She didn't mention any names. You are declaring yourself unwanted and not her." ¬Meher entered their fight

"Okay before Sam replies and these two start fighting I'll tie rakhi." Erisha said.

The function went well without any disturbance.

✦✧✦✧

Later at night the younger clan was sitting in the garden after dropping Revati and Vritika's family to the airport

"D! Did the doctor mail you Revati's reports?" Adhyan asked.

"Ya.. Um...he did, yesterday but I forgot to tell you." Dishank fumbled and looked towards Vritika for help.

"Oh so show me now, by the way everything is normal right?" Revati asked.

"Shit how do I tell bhai that Revati bhabhi has blood cancer." Dishank thought

"Bhai, I mailed you the reports." was all Dishank said and prayed for some miracle.

"Dish, why did you send me some Miss R Chauhan's reports?" Adhyan asked.

"Hein?" Dishank said and checked the reports on his phone. That reports belonged to some Miss R Chauhan who was a ten year old girl.

"I guess the doctor mailed him the wrong reports. Bhai you call the hospital and confirm." Erisha said.

"Ya the doctor's assistant is new so she accidentally mixed up the reports. He told me he'll send the original ones." Adhyan said and everyone sighed in relief that Revati doesn't have cancer.

Few minutes later, Adhyan's phone beeped he checked the mail and a big smile broke out on his face.

"Adhyan everything's normal right?" Revati asked and Adhyan just hugged her tight.

"Better than normal. You are" Adhyan stopped in mid and read the reports again confirming it.

"Bhaiya please say quickly. We all are excited." Samay said.

"Ree, you are 5 weeks pregnant." Adhyan said and a loud cheer broke.

"Are you serious?" Revati asked and Adhyan nodded. Both of them hugged each other tight.

"Woohooooo! I am not the youngest one anymore!" Erisha danced.

The cousins spent the night enjoying together and celebrating the first good news they heard in past few months.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Hey guys, so most of you guessed right. Yes Revati is pregnant.

Also, an important announcement.
I won't be online for one week from tomorrow as Paryushan is starting (for those who don't know what it is, it is one of the most important festival of the Jains.)
During paryushan I don't use my phone, so no updates for a week but don't worry I'll update as soon as I come back.
I will try my best to update one more chapter tonight.

Do vote comment and share.

Love,
Writer!