fifteen | sweet kisses

After arriving at camp and finding out that the grounder 'escaped' , Bellamy and Astrid explained who will use the guns and everything including them

Currently, Astrid was pacing in front of the tent where she would be talking with Jaha. She just needed too wait for Bellamy.

After pacing for another five minutes, Bellamy finally arrived out of breath. Astrid sent him a small smile "Ready?"

Bellamy nodded hesitant and the two entered the tent. They sat down on the two chairs, put their headphones on and faced Jaha through a screen.

"Mr Blake, I've wanted to talk to you for some time now" Jaha started.

"Before you do," Astrid  interrupted, sending Bellamy a small smile "I just want to let you know that without Bellamy we would all be dead. He's the reason most people have food and everyone respects him down here. He's one of us and he deserves to be pardoned for his crimes just like the rest of us"

Jaha looked between the two "Astrid, I appreciate your point of view but it's not that simple"

"It is if you want to know who on the Ark wants you dead" Bellamy paused "And if you want to know who framed Astrids dad for murder"

Astrid mouth parted in shock as she looked at Bellamy who had a small smile on his face.

After a tense silence, Jaha sighed heavily "Bellamy Blake you are pardoned for your crimes. Now tell me who it was"

After exiting the tent, Astrid jumped in Bellamys arms and hugged him. He didn't hesitate to hug her back.

"Thank you" Astrid whispered against his neck, sending shivers down his spine.

After pulling back, Bellamy sent her a cheeky grin "Anytime, Blue"

"My friends, this is a historic Unity Day. Every year, we mark the moment our ancestors of the twelve stations joined to form the Ark, but this is the last time we do so while aboard her. Next year, on the ground." Jahas voice sounded through the camp as several delinquents watched him talk.

"Right. After we did all the work. Someone shut him up." Miller scoffed.

"You shut up, Miller. No one's forcing you to watch." Raven sent him a glare as Astrid snickered from next to her and fist bumped Raven.

"For ninety-seven years, we have eked out an existence, hoping that someday our descendants would return to Earth. To our sons and daughters on Earth listening to this message, we will see you soon. The first Exodus ship will launch in under sixty hours, carrying you the reinforcements that you need, so stay strong. Help is on the way" was the last thing Jaha said before the screen turned black.

Raven turned to Astrid with a raised eyebrow "I need to tell you something" Raven paused and Astrid nodded for her to continue "Happy birthday" Raven screamed as multiple delinquents looked towards the two girls.