19

• 19 - BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES •
Danger is on the way...

| Someone's POV |

I walk straight deep forward the forest. Casually passing by the tall trees. It's a good thing that there's no creatures lurking around here. I don't want to waste my powers anyway. Even though my feet are aching and shouting for rest, I keep going to reach my destination. I need to reach it first before them. The north forest of Arcadia. I need to be there to start my plan to take them down. To make them suffer especially him. A familiar two storeyed hut that's looks modern to be in the middle of the forest, came into view and by here where I am. I put aside my tiredness and used my enough strength to run towards the hut. I slammed open the door the is made out of wood, gaining a loud bang from it.

"Ow! How many times do I have to tell you to stop trying to break the door?" a woman voice groan. I look over the couch where I saw the owner of the voice and she's trying to stood up straight while rubbing her butt.

"Sorry, Liliana but I need your help." I said, leaning my sides to their doorframe. She whip her head towards me and familiarization wrote itself in her face.

"Oh it's you." she shakes her head. "What do you need this time?" she asks walking closer to me. "I hope it's not for bad." I rolls my eyes on her and before I can say something, she already flick her fingers on my forehead making me wince. "Have some respect, you daughter of --"

"Okay okay, I'm sorry. Now can you help me, Liliana unnie?" I ask, rolling my eyes mentally. Why did I still go here anyway? I can just go and steal one of their pegasus. Aish.

"Okay, what do you want?"

"Pegasus." I answers as her brows furrowed in confusion.

"What are you gonna do with a pegasus?"

"I need to go somewhere, that's why I need a pegasus. Don't worry, I'll going to bring it back here alive." I said. She stares at me for awhile.

"You're planning something." she says making me sigh. She's so hard to talk to, my goodness.

"I swear, it's not for bad just please lend me one of your pegasus." I claim looking at her with plead. Just for this, I will step on my pride for awhile to plead someone.

"Fine." she sighs as she gestures me to follow her which I did until we're already at their backyard where they have their pegasus. "You can have her," she says, tapping the pegasus' neck. "But please take her home before the sun can meet the ground. I don't want V knowing about one of our pegasus being gone and keep questioning me."

"Of course," I hop on the pegasus' back as I caress it's mane. "I know how V oppa doesn't like me anyway so I won't let you got caught helping me again." I says as she slaps my thigh making me to wince in pain. Doesn't she know how strong she is?

"Just be thankful I'm helping you. Now just go already." she says stepping back for a couple of times. I tap the pegasus' neck as I hold the reins to control it. It flaps its wings and it began to walk. "Be careful.... Abby.."

| Third Person's POV |

Nisha get inside her room where she got a clear view of it. Her room is simple but elegant and looks luxurious in someway and again, it's still big for herself alone. Her room's theme is combined colors of black, purple and blue which is the colors she think really represents her being descendant of Morpheus... in someway. She take her backpack and put there some clothes and necessity belongings that she mostly needed when traveling. It didn't take her long to pack since they're just going out for 3 days. She put her backpack on her bed and go towards the window. The view outside is the same view you will see in the balcony. Her eyes travels to the forest beyond and she can't help but to feel uneasy to their mission. She might find missions exciting before but now.. knowing that they'll have their departure after an hour or so, the feeling of anxiousness is growing inside her. Nisha just heave a sigh and pulled the curtains closed. She take her backpack with her and went out of her room. At the corridor, she saw Elaine and Juliane bickering on something.