Part 1

This is an original work product of my imagination. Any similarities to other works is coincidence.

Please do not copy or reproduce. It is published on Wattpad and at the moment I haven't tried publishing on other reading apps yet. You can read for free but please do not copy.

The pictures are not my own. 

You will definitely encounter grammatical errors and poor descriptions. English is a third language and isn't spoken often, so you know  ;-) 

But I do hope that I can make you guys smile and it's worth your time reading this work.

LeiaTMwritter

She just got home from work as a waitress at a small restaurant in town. She lived among wolves and humans away from her own pack. It wasn't really her own pack. She was an outsider. she was brought in the pack when she was a baby. They found her alone in the forest. She grew up in an orphanage and worked as an Omega. So when she left, she was pretty confident no one will ever notice her absence. 

She changed her clothes to a sports bra and leggings. She kept herself fit by practicing some punches and kicks after work. She sigh when she remember the couples who went to eat at the restaurant. They were wolves like her. And PDA is definitely on their vocabulary. She shook her head when Lloyd cross her mind again, throwing punches at a big tree. She kept punching till her hands were bruised and aching. It was a long time ago when she left, but still he wander at her thoughts. She hated it. she still didn't succeeded erasing him on her system.Wondering if he and his mate are kissing right now, lying on their bed having sex or expecting a pup.

She turn around just in time to see a man, his back on her, preparing to fight two bigger man. She open her mouth in disbelief. She was lost in her thoughts she didn't sense what was happening. The man was strong enough he took the big villain looking man down easily. One went down with a big sound on the ground and the other tried to punch him. They were still fighting when the first guy took something from his side. it was a silver knife! He wasn't affected with it because it's wrapped with a piece of clothe. She didn't think twice and run to help him before his opponent plunged that shiny blade on him. Thanks to her training she was able to push the man away. Now she is facing the man herself. His dark face smirk when he looked at her from head to to. 

"That's it, underestimate your opponent," She said to herself.

She waited for him to make the move and when he did run to her she ducked quickly and gave him a punch. Her hands were still aching . She mentally cursed when she felt the pain. She definitely punch like a woman. The man smile and was about to hit her with the knife when a big silver wolf jumped and roughly killed him on the ground. His blood was everywhere. He was screaming . The wolf tossed his body away it hit a tree. The man was lying lifeless on the ground when he shifted to his human form. He stood there naked. Every inch of his body screams perfection. His beautiful tan skin, narrow hips and broad shoulder. He wiped off the blood from his mouth before facing her. Her jaw dropped at the sight in front of her.  Beautiful blue eyes, straight nose, plump red lips. He was damned gorgeous. He was - Lloyd!

She covered her mouth from shock .  What is he doing here? What am I going to do?

He raised an eyebrow and a smile form on the side of his lips. Before any of them utter a word, more wolves were heard approaching. 

*******

Thank you for your time. I hope you are enjoying. This story was originally written on my other account LeiaTM. Then I accidentally found this forgotten account.