Prologue

"shin fucking yuna wake the fuck up!!" that was the first thing yuna heard when she snapped out of her slumber

"shin fucking yuna wake the fuck up!!" that was the first thing yuna heard when she snapped out of her slumber. "what do you want? let me sleep." yuna groaned, obviously not in the mood to wake up at the moment. "for fucks sake i can't even get one second of peace in this fucking house." she cursed under her breath before turning away, slipping back to sleep.

"our manager called you. he says he wants to talk." Yeji explained. yuna's ears perked up with the word 'manager'. "m-manager? w-why?" she stuttered. the leader shrugged, "i don't know. he just says he wants to see you now."

"why does he wanna see me?" yuna asked, now scared for her life. you see, yuna isn't the typical obedient idol that goes by all rules. as a matter of fact, she likes to sneak out and go out with her non-celebrity friends. just some teenager things. affer all, she spent so much time training that she can't enjoy her teen life.

and to her advantage, yuna gets away with everything.

"i told you, i don't know! who do you think i am? jyp? he looks quite serious just now. did you do anything?" yeji asked the now fully awake yuna.

"u-um.. i dont t-think so?" yuna lied. yeji shrugged, "then i don't know. just go meet him. he's already waiting in the living room." she instructed.

with a nervous feeling, yuna opened the door from her and lia's shared room and to see the manager sitting on the couch in a serious manner.

"y-you wanted to see me?" yuna asked. the manager nodded, "good to see you're finally awake. now, i want to discuss a matter with you." the manager said professionally.

"m-matter? what kind of matter? am i in trouble? what do i have to do?" yuna rambled. the manager nodded his head with a couple tch's. "yes. it's a matter. and yes, you're in trouble— well, kind of." he said. yuna tilted her head in confusion, "what do you mean kind of?" she asked.

"look, here's the deal.." the manager started as yuna gulped in nervousness.

"y-yes?"

"the company knows you've been sneaking out and hiding things from the company. dispatch caught you if you check social media. but i can't blame you." the manager started as yuna looked at him with fear in her eyes. "i understand that you lost your childhood, but still. the agency isn't so forgiving." he explained.

"fuck you dispatch, you're such a snake." yuna cursed under her breath which thankfully went unnoticed by the manager.

"i can get you out of this mess though since i'm nice." the manager said again which made yuna sigh in relief. "but it isn't easy." he continued. "you see, jyp pd-nim told me to choose an itzy member to be the next guest. and to save your careless ass, i choose you." the manager explained.

"guest? what guest? where?"

"we got married." the manager said simply which made yuna gasp. "NO NO NO NO! NO WAY!" she exclaimed. "anything but that!! please!" she begged. "i'm sorry, yuna-sshi, but you don't have a choice. either you do it and i'll cover up for you or you don't and i'll tell on you." the manager said.

guys, don't hate on this poor manager, he's just doing his job lmao.

"w-what?? but this isn't fair!" yuna exclaimed as she ran her hands through her hair in stress. she absolutely disagrees with the fact that she has to fake marry a random male idol for this reality show. yuna had watched a couple episodes and cringed at the thought of her being on it. it's so.. cheesy.

"i don't make the rules." the manager shrugged which made yuna groan again.

"b-but, im not even 20 yet!!" yuna exclaimed. "you'll be an adult next month, yuna. that still counts." the manager said in a matter of factly.

"but— but still!!" yuna tried to object.

"no buts, yuna. its your choice." the manager said, reminding her of the deal he had stated a while ago. "i— i— with who??" She asked. "that's against the rules to tell, even i myself do not know. all i know is that he is kinda in the same situation with you." the manager told. "that's not helping!" yuna protested but received a shrug, "just doing my job." he said.

"i— fine.."

▁▂▃▄▆✧▆▄▃▂▁

We Got Married- h.k, s.yn
Started: December 22 2020
Ended:

Starring:

Shin Yuna— Maknae of itzy— isn't a goody two shoe— will turn 20

Shin Yuna
— Maknae of itzy
— isn't a goody two shoe
— will turn 20

Kai Kamal Huening— Maknae of txt— is in the same situation with yuna— just turned 21

Kai Kamal Huening
— Maknae of txt
— is in the same situation with yuna
— just turned 21

▁▂▃▄▆✧▆▄▃▂▁

hi loves!! uh i have to make their ages a bit older cuz i wasn't sure if people below the korean age of 20 were canonically allowed on wgm (though yuna will be turning 20 in korea this year!!)

don't worry, though, there is no inappropriate content whatsoever in this book. as i said, i only write for plot.

like i said, i won't have an update schedule for this book because i need to focus on my own mental health. but i will finish it, and that's a promise!

I hope you enjoy reading, and have a great day loves <3

[i didn't republish or change anything, only the author's note was edited a little, kindly resume as you were]