22

hoseok sighed softly, a warm smile plastered on his face as he coursed his fingers through yoongi's fluffy hair. the little was focused on hoseok's phone which was showing his favourite characters from the littlest pet shop. 

"h-hobi hobi?" yoongi spoke up softly, looking up at the other with wide, curious eyes.
"yes, kitten?" hoseok answered, coursing his fingers though yoongi's hair.
"w-where's mommy? does...does mommy nu love yoonie nu more..?" he pouted.

hoseok felt his heart shatter into millions of pieces as he stared at the heart breaking pout.

"kitten... mommy will be back! don't worry!"
yoongi let out a soft whine as he buried his head in the other's shoulder. "y-yoonie wan mommy!"

hoseok only sighed as he peppered kisses along the little's forehead. "you'll see her again. but you have hobi hobi! and with me, we can have so much more fun stuff! how would you like to go get some stuffies later, hm~?"

yoongi's eyes lit up at the words, staring up in childish wonder. "stuffies..?"
"mhm!" hoseok agreed, smiling brightly.

yoongi squealed and hugged the other tightly. "thank chu! thank chu! thank chu, hobi hobi!! c-chu the bestest ever in the whole wide world ever!" he cheered.

hoseok cooed, pressing kiss after kiss to yoongi's reddened chubby cheek.

hoseok chuckled softly as the bell rang, signalling the end of the final lesson, and the end of the school day.

"come on, bubba! let's go see daddy and go get your stuffies!" hoseok said as he stood up with the little in his arms. yoongi was quick to scramble out of the younger's arms, earning himself a confused glance.

"p-people..." yoongi stated shyly, eyes downcast towards the tiled bathroom floor. hoseok just hummed in understanding, opening the door for the little to walk out.

he waited a few seconds before following, making sure to keep his eye on the smaller boy, who was clutching onto his backpack in terror.

this was the first time yoongi was alone in little space at school and he was mortified. he felt so small, like everyone around him were giants who wanted to hurt him one way or another.

his chest tightened and he looked around frantically for one of his caregivers, but he was soon pulled to the side, away from the crowd, by a shy, awkward girl.

"h-hi yoongi oppa~" she spoke, smiling up at him cutely. yoongi stared blankly at the girl, silently praying for his caregivers to save him from her.

upon having no response, the girl continued. "my name is minji, i've been wanting to tell you this for a while now.. a-and well, i hope you feel the same. you see, i've known you since freshman year! i even let you copy my notes last semester, d-do you remember oppa? well... i really really like you and... don't you think we would be cute together oppa?"

yoongi bit his lip, staring anywhere the girl's unfortunately adorable puppy eyes.

"no." he stated. 

minji's face dropped as her eyes welled up with tears. "b-but oppa! can't you give me a chance?! please! i-i'll be the best girlfriend ever! i promise!" she pleaded.

yoongi, as always, was soft to tears, knowing exactly how horrible the burning at the back of the eyes feels.

"fine. fine, you'll be my girlfriend for a week. but, i can do whatever i want with you, understood?"

the girl nodded quickly and smiled brightly. it was never necessarily hard to become min yoongi's girlfriend, considering he was the biggest playboy on campus. but that didn't mean he would treat the girl well.

"good. now scram. i need to find kim seok-fucking-jin."

"i can help-"

"no."

"but oppa-"

"no."

"oppa, he's-!"

"i said no! you're my girlfriend, you'll do as i say. now go."

the girl let out a hopeless sigh, wondering what the hell she had just got herself into.

yoongi chuckled to himself as he watched her leave, mumbling a soft "pathetic" under his breath before turning around and being met with the stern gazes of his six caregivers.

"...oopsies?"

"oopsies indeed, little boy. you're in big trouble."

~~~

yoongi was sat on seokjin's bed, arms folded and a pout etched onto his face as his caregivers stared him down.

"wanna tell us what you did wrong, kitten?" jimin spoke up, raising his eyebrow. yoongi only shook his head no, picking at the skin around his nails nervously.

taehyung noticed it and took ahold of yoongi's hand. "don't do that babyboy, what if you hurt yourself, hm?"

yoongi only shrugged, and looked up at seokjin. "d-daddy, i'm sowwy..." he whispered. "i-i jus.. didn't wan people to know t-that i'm gay! an' an' i didn't wan upset that girl!"

taehyung pressed a kiss to yoongi's hand, smiling up at him proudly. seokjin kneeled down in front of him and kissed his forehead. yoongi's heart raced as he basked in the attention being given to him.

"but you lied to her, little one. you shouldn't play with girls and their feelings like that," seokjin explained softly. "and you were such a big meanie to her, wasn't you? you should always let someone speak, it's not polite to cut them off in such ways,"

yoongi nodded again and pressed a kiss to seokjin's cheek. "i-i'm sowwy, daddy..."

"it's okay, little prince. but tomorrow, you need to apologise and break up with her. i don't want the two of you to be in a loveless relationship, understand?"

yoongi nodded. "y-yes, daddy," yoongi agreed.

"and now~" jeongguk began, running his hands along yoongi's thigh. "kitten needs his punishment~"

word count: 951 words

hi im gay