Chapter 11 - Note

The next day, Jay tried his best to think positive. It might be the key to have a better day. He walked in on the kitchen with Lia preparing breakfast. She made blueberry cream cheese waffles.

"Good morning." He greets cheerfully unexpectedly. Lia was expecting him to be preoccupied, bit this is good. He's happy now. He looked like it at least. She expected him to be. That's how Jay is all the time. He would disappear for a couple of house, then back to being normal after. It's simple.

It was too simple.

A problem gone after walking.

Or maybe there wasn't a problem to begin with, he just thinks too much and too deep.

Too much thoughts complicates things.

Once again, too simple.

A simple explanation in such complex behavior.

Almost too good to be true.

Maybe it wasn't that easy. Maybe he's still has a lot in his mind.

But who would ever look into it? As long as you appear to be fine, everyone's relieved again. Relieved they won't have to deal with you.

Jay came to school a little late for making sure Lia got to her school safe. He was Lucky that Hansol opened the gate secretly for him, scolding him as a punishment. "You're lucky I'm the only one here. Next time you come in late, I'll definitely make you run 300 laps." He said but Jay has already ran fast to class. He was like a ninja.

He was already at the first building. He ran as fast as he can, barging the wrong class. He entered Class B, eyeing Mark Lee who's writing on the board with his perfect penmanship that looks like it's computerized. He's underlining the possible questions on his quiz.

He's confused because he was sure that his first subject was Johnny. He even made sure he has his essay about the three deathly hallows.

Jay was about to proceed to his usual seat when he realized someone's sitting there. Someone he's not close to. It's Kang Minhee.

Wait, he's not at the same class as Kang Minhee.

He looked around and realized he doesn't know a lot of these people.

Jungwon waved at him, followed by Kyungmin who looked so confused.

Mark Lee noticed that it was too quiet, so he turned to see the class. He saw Jay standing there confused with his life.

"Park Jay, sit down!" He scolded.

Jay turned to Mark, his brain wasn't processing for some reason. It must be because of the lack of sleep. "He entered the wrong class, Sir." Koo Jungmo saved him.

"Oh really?" Mark asked turning around again, he smiled widely when he realized. "Oh yes! Get outta here." He said laughing at Jay who silently made his way out. He glanced back at the classroom wondering why he knew Kang Minhee and Koo Jungmo. He recalls their faces and names but he doesn't remember why.

He walked into Johnny Seo's class with him informing them that Kwon Yuri currently deactivated her accounts, and her number couldn't be reached, and that they went to her apartment but her neighbors said she and her boyfriend weren't there or at least 3 days now.

Jay snuck in, hurrying his way towards Sunghoon who looked disappointed in him.

"Not so quick, Park Jay." Johnny called him out. "Where have you been?" He asked, walking towards him.

Jay smiled awkwardly, as he turned around to face Johnny. "I accidentally joined Mark Lee's class, Sir." He answered on a low voice. Embarrassed how stupid his actions were.