— 01 —

01

It was 9 in the evening when Jaemin stepped out of the house.

His oversized grey hoodie hugged his upper body, black sweatpants and slippers to complete the look. He sniffed through the cold breezy wind, as he used his sweater-paws to scratch his itchy nose.

Jaemin have this habit to stroll around at night, aiding his craving tummy with a hot ramen. Now he's currently stepping in a convenience store to purchase what he need.

His eyes is still in his natural dark shade of brown, any minute from now on it will turn yellow if the ramen won't be ready to eat early.

He settled on one of the tables outside, his hoodie covering his face as his eyes were darting to the cup of ramen.

"I'm hungry" he mumbled and hovered through his phone seeing his yellow eyes, "Great" he pouted

After one more minute, Jaemin happily opened the lid and didn't waste any second to dig in.

His chopsticks doing the work, twirling the hot noodles, straight to his hungry mouth, "Yummy" he mumbled with a smile

Not long after, a group of teenagers passed by him. One of them smirked as he walks towards the boy's direction.

"Ya"

Jaemin looked up confusedly, noodles between the chopsticks still raised, "Yes?" he answered

"Hand the food over."

He raised a brow and looked at his ramen then back to the guy, "Umm sorry, I'm hungry too."

"I said hand it!"

He flinched at the sudden burst of anger. His hands shaking as the loud angry tone of the guy's voice repeated on his mind over and over again.

With a hint of fear, Jaemin pursed his lips tight and put the chopsticks inside, slowly sliding the cup away from him, "H-here" he faintly said, head hung low as he don't want to them to see his eyes

His red scared eyes

The guy was about to reach for the cup when a certain girl yelled, catching their attention.

"You bullies doesn't do anything right huh? You dare to steal? Make me!"

Jaemin's eyes widened when the girl kicked the guy below the belt without further hesitation.

The girl smirked and pointed at the other guys, "You.. you wanna feel the pain too?"

Their eyes shook and fumbled around, two guys helped the guy up that she kicked and they all stormed away.

"Idiots" she then turned to Jaemin and saw how his eyes change

"Woah"

tbc.