Chapter 4

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

"Davina? What do you mean it was about Embry?" I ask, looking concerned at my sister

"Davina? What do you mean it was about Embry?" I ask, looking concerned at my sister. Jared held her hand, but still looked a little pissed that she called out another guy's name.

"I mean this one was different. It was like I was in the room but couldn't be seen. Like I was a ghost or something." Davina says looking from me to Jared.

"I told Jared about the nightmares! You also told him." I say she looks at me scared.

"I don't think you are crazy Davina! We talked about this last night." Jared says, placing a hand on her cheek. Davina nods her head at him.

"What time of day did this take place?" I asked, looking at Jared then to my sister.

"Mid Morning I think?" Davina says while biting her lip. I nod my head at her.

"Hey Jar! Don't you have to get going?" I asked, looking at the time. "I'll meet up with you later at Sam's place." I say looking back at Jared.

"Yeah! you're right! I should get going. See you later!" Jared says standing up and kissing Davina's head. I watch as Jared walks out the back door and into the woods.

"Hey Davina!" I yell, as she comes into the kitchen. "Any pain or crying this time?" I asked, filling up the coffee maker for her.

"No! It was weird... At first it was all blurry and then it was clear as day. I could see where I was, who was talking, everything. I didn't feel anything but it did hurt watching Embry in so much pain. He was in so much pain fighting the change. And I was there but couldn't help me. God I sound crazy! It was a nightmare not real life." She says with a small laugh. But I could see she didn't believe that.

"Davina, you are not crazy! You care about your friend and don't want him to hurt whether it is in your dreams or in real life. You have a big heart and love with all of it." I say pulling my baby sister to me.

"You need to take a shower... You smell like wet dog!" She says with a laugh. I shake my head at her. What till you find out the reason I smell this way. I start to walk away. "Hey bubba!" She calls out to me I stick my head back into the kitchen. "Thanks for not thinking I'm crazy or a freak." She says, biting her lip.

"Well I think it is only fair. I mean you don't think I'm a hot head or a man whore!" I say with a small smile.

"Oh no! I do!! I just have your back!" She says with a smug smirk and I let out the biggest laugh! Walking back into the kitchen and hugging her.

"I love you, baby sister! You know that right?" I say, kissing her head.

"And I love you big brother!" She says kissing my cheek. "Now, go shower! You stink!" She says laughing as she pushes me away from her.

 "Now, go shower! You stink!" She says laughing as she pushes me away from her

I have been on patrol for about 5 hours when Paul and Sam join me. "What's going on guys?" I say through our mind link. It wasn't like them to shift if there wasn't a danger.

"Davina said that Embry phased about this time so I wanted to see if was right." Paul says with a wine. About 55 minutes later we hear him through our mind link.

"What the hell just happened to me! Why do I have paws?" Embry screams, As we all share a look. Divina was right.

"Embry?" Sam asks as we head to the woods behind Embry's house.

"Yeah? Who are you? What do you want?" Embry asks with fear in his thoughts. It was hard not to laugh at. As that was Paul and I only six months ago.

"It's Sam Uley!" Sam says walking up to Embry, Paul and I right behind him. "I need you to take a deep breath and think about yourself as human." Sam says Turning to Paul. "Paul, go get him a pair of shorts from his room." Sam orders turning to me. "Jared phase back." Sam says. I phase back and put my shorts on as Paul comes running up with a pair of shorts for Embry. Embry phases back as does Sam.

"I bet you have a lot of questions?" I say jokingly. Paul hits me in the shoulder, but has a smile on his face.

"Come on, let's go back to the house and fill Embry in. There is a lot he needs to know." Sam says, starting to walk back to his place.

Once we told Embry everything the council came to greet the newest member of the pack

Once we told Embry everything the council came to greet the newest member of the pack. "Embry... You know Billy, Old Quil and Harry Clearwater." Sam says, looking from the council to Embry. Embry nods his head that he does know who they are.

"Sam, you also need to talk to the pack about what you have told us about Davina Latohe!" Harry says with a smile on his face, looking from me to Sam then to Jared.

"What about my sister!.. She's not crazy!" I say with anger in my voice. Jared growls as he stands up.

"No! She is not crazy! She's a seer." Old Quil says with a small smile. A what?

"What's a seer?" Embry asks, looking confused. We hadn't told him anything about my sister as it wasn't his business.

"One that can see into the future. There has only been one other seer born to the tribe and that is when we first learned of the cold ones. She can see who will be phasing before it happens. She will also be the imprint of a pack member as well as the sister of another. Paul you being the brother and Jared being the imprinter." Old Quil says with yet another smile.

"Wait, Jared imprinted on Davina? Jake is going to be pissed!" Embry says with a chuckle.

"Why would Jake care?.. He broke up with her for Bella." Sam says with anger in his voice. This shocks everyone but Sam, Jared, Emily and myself.

"You didn't know?" Jared asks, looking at each person.

"I haven't seen Jake in a few weeks, he is always with Bella. Doesn't have time for anyone else." Embry says with venom in his voice. Jared nods his head.

"There is something else you need to know... Last night when she saw Embry's phase... Umm. When Jared touched her during it... Everything became clear. She was no longer seen through our eyes but there like a spirit." I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"The stronger the bond becomes the stronger she will become. Now with that being said you can not rush the bond. It will happen when it happens." Billy says with a sad smile. Jared nods his head.

"When do you plan on telling Davina about the pack and being on imprint?" Old Quil asks, looking from Sam, Jared to me. I look to Jared as does Sam.

"I would like to tell her about the pack this upcoming weekend. As for me imprinting on her I want to wait a little while longer before I tell her." Jared says, with a small smile.

"Jared, do you think it wise to be the one to tell Davina about the pack?" Harry asks, looking from Jared to Sam.

"I was thinking we would do it as a pack, and that the council could tell her about being a seer. Since we don't really know much about it. I feel the only thing I should be allowed to tell her by myself is that I imprinted on her." Jared says with a little annoyance.