28

By the night, I was feeling Luke M even more. And I tried to be coy about it as I changed into my dress for the night. A bright red satin midi.

'Oh

'Oh. Sursh.' Siannise gasps as I re enter the dressing room from the showers, where I slid into the dress.

'Can you zip me up please.' I try not to turn the colour of my dress as the other girls all gasp.

'Oh my god!' They all cheer for me and I laugh. 'Pulled this little number out your ass didn't you.' Paige laughs with me and I giggle.

'God, you're actually so fit.' Jess shakes her head, grinning as she hugs me from behind and helps me into my clear strap heels.

'Oh my god. I never wanna leave. You lot can come with me everywhere I go.' Everyone laughs and I take a few photos with the girls that were ready as we were early tonight.

'Okay. Let's go. Operation Bieber is a go.' Paige hurries out to the garden, dragging me and Siannise with her.

'Aye up.' Luke T yells as we appear, the boys all already outside.

'OH MY GOD SURSH!' He gasps and I shake my head.

'Omg what!? Is there a bug on me!?' I squirm, petrified.

'Hahahahah no you absolute idiot.' Siannise starts laughing as we head to get drinks.

'That boy cannot take his eyes off you. I'm a bit worried about him.' Paige laughs over my shoulder as she stares.

'He sees me staring at him and he's still looking at you.' I chuckle at her as she waves at him, shaking my head lightly so I don't give anything away.

'I hate you.' I laugh loudly, thinking of a game plan.

'I don't know what to do. Like do I pull him?' I ask her, sipping my apple juice.

'Girl, no! Wait, tonights the test. He will 100% pull you tonight looking like this. If he doesn't by the end of the night, then chat to him tomorrow and ask why he fuckin didn't.'

She is just constantly making me laugh.

'Oh 100%. He's defo gonna go for it tonight. He'd be stupid not to.' Siannise agrees and I smile with a blush, hearing footsteps as Finn approaches at the same time as the Luke's.

'You alright lads?' We ask them, each of them placing their empty cups down.

'Yeah, yeah. Got a weird feeling about tonight though.' I frown at Luke T.

'Oh god why?' My tummy flips.

'Think about it. There's 3 single girls and this friend zoned little fucker over here.' Finn says, nodding to Luke M and I laugh, all of us chatting about what could happen.

'Sursh, can I borrow you for a sec.' Luke mumbles, slinging an arm over my shoulder as I nod.

'Yeah, course. Day beds.' He nods and I grab my drink, hearing the conversation go quiet as we walk away.