49. Paining hearts.

Surprise update, but after this sleep everyone.❤❤

Why??

Why it has to happen to me?

Why...with us?

That was the thoughts Samaira having right now. Walking alone in the mid of the night, drenched in rain and continue the flow of her tears.

She looked around and stopped. She has nowhere to go, at this time. She has no one, except him. It was not new for her, she was always alone but this time, she thought finally has got her home, a family and a partner to love and to feel loved.

Today, everything got crushed. Just like that.

Just because of a misunderstanding.

Why didn't you listen to me once?

Why did you do all this??

Abhimaan.

Sagar's name came into her mind first, she can only trust him, as Abhimaan has always said to her to call Sagar in every situation after him. But, she can't. He is his friend. He will also think low of me. What will I say to him?

Ritika.

Yeah, maybe I should call her.

She realized she doesn't have her mobile with her. In anger, she just took an overcoat and run out of the house. She wished to go to Arunima right now, but she didn't have the strength to face her.

She felt new warm tears falling from her eyes. She was scared of losing her family which she has just got.

I won't forgive you, Abhimaan for this.

She was just walking alone, not knowing anything. Her mind was blank. She walked for some more time, then she found a bus stand. She went there and sat down.

Maybe this is their destiny.

She kept on thinking of everything that happened, waiting for the next bus to come to decide her next journey.
.
.
Here Abhimaan felt someone shaking his body, he tried to open his eyes but his head was throwing and hurting also. He moved a little and groaned when he felt little pain in his back also, it was due to the sudden fall from the upstairs.

"Abhi....open your eyes"

"Beta...Gautam calls the doctors, fast."

He opened his eyes hearing his mother's worried voice. He found his Grandfather, father and mother were already there. All were looking at him with tensed expressions.

He roamed his eyes to check her, but she was not there to make his heart sink. He widens his eyes when everything played in front of his eyes.

Those reports.

That boy.

She lied to him and cheated on him.

And, then his outburst.

Damn...

He hurriedly got up, Arunima holds him to stop him when he took her steps to go.
But Arunima stopped him.

"Where are you going? Your hand is bleeding, Abhi. Let me do some first aid." She said, seeing the bruises on his forehead.

They just returned from the party and found him lying on the floor.

"No Mom, I need to go. Samaira...I need to stop her." He said restlessly. Her pale tear stricken face came in front of him.

Hearing about Samaira, they got worried. They didn't found her around also. They thought both left the party together, then what happened suddenly.