#8 - Adventures

Surprisingly no-one stops Yoongi or notices him. They either don't take notice of him or they did and chose to leave him alone, which would be the mature and nicer thing to do if that's true.

Our little adventure is more fun than I thought it would be. We roam around random shops, either getting bored or interested very quickly.

For some reason we haven't come across any places that sell food, which is weird considering these shopping centres are supposed to have lots of them. We must've gone in the wrong direction.

Then to my surprise he's the one that drags me into a shop which sells womans clothes, which clearly doesn't sound or look right as I don't want to be in here.

"Yoongi," I whine. "I don't want to shop for clothes, I want food!"

He finds my whining self amusing. "Stop being lazy, you need clothes." He pushes me further into the shop, forcing me to look around and I groan.

"Unless you want me to pick your clothes for you, I suggest you get a move on Yeonie." With his hands in his pockets, he gives me a look whilst smirking. "Time is ticking."

I furrow my eyebrows. "I don't think you could pick out my type of clothes, no offence." I laugh.

He then immediately looks offended. "What makes you say that?"

I cock my head back and grin. "So you do know my style then?"

He shakes his head. "No, but I know girl's style, I've had experience."

I become confused as I end up following him around the shop as he casually looks at different tops.

Is he being serious? I have never met a guy who would voluntarily want to buy clothes, let alone women's clothes.

"Experience? As in with a girlfriend or something?"

"Yeah, but not my girlfriend because I've never had one." He replies. "I mean with the girls that the boys have dated in the past. Also from online, so like twitter and just seeing women's fashion sense whenever I go out."

Oh wow. I never thought of it that way.

I also find it hard to believe that he's never had a girlfriend before. A guy like him attracts many many girls, so why hasn't he fallen for any of them? Unless he has and isn't telling me, which I would understand as that's a personal matter.

I slip past him and stand in front of him making him stop in his tracks. "Thanks for the offer, but we came out here to look for food."

Yoongi tilts his head, and then has the audacity to openly look me up and down, very slowly. When his eyes reach mine, he looks amused.

"You clearly need new clothes Yeonie."

I gasp and smack his arm which is surprisingly hard, making him burst out laughing. Like he did to me a month ago, I grab his wrist and drag him out of the shop and he doesn't try and stop me.

I personally think my outfit today is nice, so he doesn't know what he's talking about.

"You also clearly can't take a joke, but that's your fault." His still chuckling self says to me.

My eyes roll and I ignore him, looking around instead. "Did we go the wrong way or something? Why is there no food places?"

He shrugs. "Let's go down a floor." I agree and we start to head towards the escalators.

"You're definitely lying."

My words make him become clueless as he blankly stares at me when stepping onto the escalator and beginning our descent to the floor below.