chapter six

"Blue will be the color theme for our party next week

"Blue will be the color theme for our party next week." I told Colton who was putting together the invitations.

"Can I ask you a question?" Marcus comes into the room with a jar of nutella in his hands.

"What?"

"Why is that Sapphire can't have sex but you can? Don't you think that's a little unfair?" He asks.

"No." I answered. "Did she tell you I said that?"

"Yeah duh she's my gossip buddy." He sits down next to me. He puts out the spoon of nutella offering me some. I shook my head no. "You know instead of you messing with random women how about you just do it with her? I mean you guys have to eventually do it since she has to give you a child anyways." He shrugs.

"Shush it's not your business." I smacked the back of his head.

We continued to talk about the ball that I was hosting. Once they left I went upstairs to hear moaning.

It can't be Sapphire. Who would she be doing it with? It made me furious to think about her being with another guy.

Hypocritical, I know. 

I slammed the door open to see one of my security guard on top of her. I ripped them apart.

"Sebastian!" Sapphire whines getting the covers to cover herself.

The security guard who I recently just hired covers himself. "I'm sorry sir, she's just really hot and —"

"Get out before I kill you." I snapped. He hurried out the room after grabbing his things.

"Really?" Sapphire asks with a disappointing look on her face.

"I told you, no sex." I warned her.

"That's not fair, you get to have sex with like five different women every single week and I could barely have one guy." She crosses her arms like a child.

"I have my needs."

"I have mines too." She snaps.

"Yeah whatever just go shower and clean yourself up."

"Don't tell me what to do." She wraps herself in the blanket. "I'm going to shower because I feel like it not because you told me to." She walks into the bathroom and slams the door shut.

I chuckled slightly before walking out.

Man, I really needed that quick fuck

Man, I really needed that quick fuck. While Sebastian, Marcus and Colton were talking I snuck out and spotted him. We started talking and come to find out he was only 19.

Imagine being 19 and working as a security guard for a gang. I get if you were a dealer but a security guard? That's kinda boring.

I snuck him upstairs and we did three rounds. That man could've went for a whole day and still not stop.

After waking up I decided to just stay in my room for the rest of the day. I had a little snack drawer in my room so I was fine. I just didn't feel like looking at Sebastian.

Who does this man think he is? Forbidding me from having sex? Ripping off that security guard off of me in the middle of sex? He's torturing me.

I should try to set him on fire.

"Sapphy Waffy! Come down for breakfast." Marcus says outside of the door I locked and stuffed a shoe under.

"No. I'm not hungry." I replied.

"You never miss breakfast. Are you okay?" He asked with concern in his voice.

"I'm fine. I'm just not hungry."

"Sebastian won't be happy if you don't eat." He says obviously trying to get me to come out but I don't want to.

"I don't care about his happiness." I spat thinking about last night when he took my happiness away.

"Ugh fine." Marcus grumbled.

After a couple minutes I heard a knock on the door.

"Marcus I'm not coming downstairs to eat. I'm not hungry."

"It's not Marcus." Sebastian says.

"Fuck off. Go away." I snapped.

"C'mon come downstairs."

"No." I said eating a piece of gummy bears.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

We keep doing that for a while before I eventually stopped replying. Instead I just plugged my earphones in and listened to music really loud blocking the sound of his voice out.

I laid on my belly closing my eyes.

I felt the cold air hit my legs and I immediately opened my eyes to see Sebastian holding onto my blanket at the end of the bed.

"Get up." He says looking very annoyed.

"No."

"If you don't come downstairs and eat breakfast, I'll take away your music for the rest of the month." He threatens.

"You're a big bitch." I glared at him while he smirked at me. Stupid smirk.

"Yeah, yeah c'mon." He holds his hand out.

I slapped it hard before getting up and walking past him. I sat down on the stool across the two other boys who stare at me.

"What?" I snapped. They both shake their head frantically. I ate some of my breakfast occasionally feeding Appa some bacon.

After finishing I tried to leave the kitchen but Sebastian pulled me back lifting me up and putting me back into my seat.

"What do you want from me?" I whined.

"Bait for us tonight?" Sebastian asks.

"Nope, not in the mood." I tried getting up but he traps me in the seat.

"I don't care if you're in the mood or not you're going to do it." Sebastian growls. Hot.

"Then why ask me in the first place?" I asked. He shrugs in response.

I held my hand out at Colton. He hands me the file.

"I'll look at it in my room. Don't bother me." I told all three of them before picking up Appa and carrying him upstairs and into my room.

"Sometimes I really hate men."

^*^
published: october 7th, 2020
thanks for 1k reads! MUAH