32: No mask

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

"Call me Jungkook.. JEON JUNGKOOK."

Words rang in the ears of both Kims. One shook with fear for his life while the other was too much shocked to even realize that his hands were losing grip.

"J- jeon?" Hyungsik stuttered out while standing on his shaking legs... eyes never leaving the face of the raven-haired, who was looking like a black wolf.. ready to pounce and tear him apart.

"Yes. Jeon.. the only Jeon who survived years ago." Jungkook seethed as he slammed his fist against the table once more and turned a bit to show his face... without the mask.

Taehyung gasped loudly when he saw the same Jungkook, hissing in anger while moving his fingers through his black hair. He could see some Jungkook... who tortured him that day... same Jungkook.... who kidnapped him.

He was too much shocked that he didn't notice when his car keys slipped away from his other hand and fell on the floor with a slight click. The voice was enough to catch the attention of all other humans in the vicinity due to the pin-drop silence of the moment.

"N- no." Taehyung mumbled in complete horror.

Jungkook quickly turned back completely and saw none other than Taehyung, standing there with wide eyes... shaking hands, and a look of fear.. so clear on his face.

A look of panic crossed Jungkook's face when his eyes met with those horrified brown ones. At the same moment, Taehyung realized the attention he got as he also heard some coming footsteps.

In great haste, he quickly ducked down to grab his car keys and turned back on his shaky legs to disappear from the site as soon as possible.

Jackson was about to catch him but Taehyung was fast. Jungkook also rushed out of the office and saw disappearing blond hairs at a distance. He gestured for Jackson to follow him as he himself turned back to finish his business.

Hyungsik stands there with a sweaty forehead and kind of spaced-out look.

"Y-you kidnapped him?" He muttered and Jungkook scoffed at that.

"Just because of YOU.... I HURT HIM BECAUSE OF YOU MONSTER!" Jungkook yelled as he lost his temper and launched forward to punch Hyungsik, right in his gut.

He couldn't control himself anymore, not after seeing the condition of Taehyung.. those fear-filled eyes.. those shaking hands.. he just couldn't.

"I did something that he never deserved... BECAUSE OF YOU." Another punch..

"He was already suffering from your presence and I added more to it." His fists continuously collided with the stomach of older.. without any mercy.

Hyungsik groaned in pain but couldn't defend himself from all the punches.

Little pants left his lips when he finally let go of Hyungsik's kind of limp body... no apparent bruises but definitely broken as hell. Older fell on the floor on his back as he clutched over his stomach.

Jungkook leaned over his body as he pressed his shoes on the limp hand of the other, receiving a satisfactory response in form of grunts and groans of pain... he started.

"You ruined much Hyungsik... my family.. my childhood.. my whole life." He stopped as he pressed more over the hand, a loud scream echoed in the office.