lxxx. bonds with a princess

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝒀
❝ 𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 ❞

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

VERA DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

She is, in a few words, bored out of her mind. 

Lying on her back with her head at the opposite side of the wooden headboard of her bed, Vera lazily plops her head onto the downfall of the linen, ivory sheets, a groan eliciting her throat as she indolently throws the book in her hands away from her. She hears a thud resonating from the impact of the thick object hitting the floor, and winces before glaring prickly at the desk in front of her. Of course, her vision is rendered upside down with the position she is lying in now, but she can see it rather clearly. This does nothing to pacify the ever-growing boredom increasing inside of her. A strand of her hair falls in front of her eye, causing her to blow it away profusely before surrendering to the little thing in agitation. 

She had been in her bed chambers for the majority of the day, starting her early morning in the dining area to eat with Legolas and Aragorn. Thankfully, she didn't have to enter the kitchens as the chef working there didn't really like her that much. Soon after, though, Legolas and Aragorn had excused themselves from her presence with some business in Rohan going around. Vera didn't find it interesting or worthy of her attention, so she allowed them to leave without any other complaints other than not seeing Legolas for the rest of the day — Aragorn had pointed out that they have spent a lot more time together than ever. She felt rather giddy about that, but couldn't help the guilt eating away at her stomach as she wanted to spend more time with her Ranger friend and the dwarf she adored so dearly. Still, she dismissed those thoughts for the meantime, letting herself wander off in the halls of Meduseld. 

Turns out, everyone she knows is either busy or not interested in doing whatever, which is exactly how Vera found herself in her chambers for the remaining hours of the day. In addition to that, Vera had also managed to confess to her doings to Neptune that fateful night, and it was safe to say that he was avoiding her. She didn't know if he was angry with her nor did she know how he is feeling, but the sadness didn't take long to ooze into her system. 

And so, our jaded mermaid is left to be alone, with no one to talk to or no one to bond with...

What a murky start to her day!

The mermaid purses her lips in aggravation, her mind running speedily with the amount of things she could do, alone or not. Although, as much as she tried coming up with things to do for the day, she couldn't. She didn't want to train, considering the last time she did that, she had gotten herself hurt — which resulted in Trewyn chiding her relentlessly and ordering her to slow down for a while before she got hurt furthermore. Her sources of entertainment are currently in their homes after some much-needed family time; Èmiliya's cousins and their mother are due to leave for the recovering Westfold after King Thèoden sent some construction workers there. Edmund, on the other hand, is spending some quality time with his brother, Henry, who Vera has yet to meet.