chapter seven

Playing the waiting game was crucial

Playing the waiting game was crucial. Baiting takes a lot of waiting and a lot of skill. You have to analyze your surroundings and make sure nobody is suspicious of you.

Anytime I baited I would change the color of my hair would those little spray on hair dye and the color of my eyes with colored contacts. I also switched up the way I did my makeup every time I baited. Most of these men didn't know what I looked like, they just know what I'm capable of.

I've never killed before. I couldn't bring myself to it take another person's life even if they've done horrible things. Sure I've stabbed people but I made sure they lived.

Whenever I was in a bad mood I never baited how I usually would. Instead I had less patience, I got irritated easily and I'd start to inflict pain because of how irritated I'd get.

I stared at Manuel sitting across the bar. He was staring at me, his eyes roaming my body already.

I stood up and took a seat next to him. "Hi, I'm Nancy."

He took my hand and kissed it. "Manuel. What are you doing here alone?"

"Eh just trying to find a person who could please me tonight. My husband hasn't been able to get it up lately. I'm trying to see if I'm the problem." I spoke seductively.

"Baby I don't think you're the problem." He says looking down at his bulge.

"Take me somewhere private and I can most definitely help you with that." I winked.

He grabbed my hand guiding me to the rooms in the back. I grabbed my little earpiece and threw it onto the floor. Sebastian is going to be so mad but I could care less at the moment.

Once we made it inside the room, I locked it taking off my dress. He takes off his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers.

I pushed him onto the bed and sat on his lap grinding my hips against his bulge. He presses his lips onto my collarbone placing kisses from my neck to my chest.

"Fuck Nancy." He grunts when my hands slides into his boxers pumping his member up and down. I got off and grabbed some handcuffs. I cuffed his leg onto the pole of the bed.

"You're with that kinky shit?" He smirks.

"Yup." I grabbed his member against pumping it again.

"I'm gonna come." He grunts. Wow that was fast. 

"Hold it." I said before grabbing a sharp metal object. I slammed it onto his left leg making him yell.

"What the fuck bitch?" I moved back so he could grab me.

"What? Pain is fun." I smiled grabbing onto his other legs slicing another part of his skin. Not deep enough where it'll need stitches.

"What is wrong with you?"