Chapter 10

Archer's PoV~

Arya Everlark

Absolutely beautiful

My mate's name was all we could think about the moment I saw Bella after her meet up with my mate. Arya Everlark.

I got to Nightstar Pack the following morning and Bella told me everything at least twice. Bella told me her name, her beautiful name.

She told me that Arya has a love for beef jerky. Apparently, Arya had a look of joy in her eyes when Bella told her that she's giving her some beef jerky.

Most wolves love anything involving meat, so it wasn't a surprise that she likes dried meat. But I barely know anything about my mate. These few things are all I have.

Bella also told me she's nice. It was just a small observation from the short conversation they had but Bella believes she's kind.

Bella said that Arya wasn't aggressive in any sort. She even smiled at Bella and Joel.

After getting all the information from Bella and Joel, I talked to my Delta. I told Litton to look through the pack members' files for an Arya Everlark.

We can't assume where she was born based on her fur color, so I told him to look through all the packs' records.

If we couldn't find the records, that would mean that she wasn't banished herself but instead born into it. It would help me understand her just a little bit more.

But Delta Litton did find her records. However, it wasn't much.

Her file was short. It consisted of her birth record, her health history, and her banishment records.

My mate, Arya Everlark, was born in the Red Howler Pack seventeen years ago. Her parents, Isaac and Ruth, didn't give her a middle name.

Isaac Everlark was born in Red Howler Pack. Ruth Everlark was born in Night Ash Pack but moved to Red Howler when she was twenty when she met Isaac. Both we warriors, meaning Arya most likely would have been the same.

When Ruth and Isaac were pregnant with their second child, there were some complications. Ruth and the baby died during birth.

That was when Arya was eight, two years before she was banished.

In the banishment records, it said that Arya intentionally harmed her father. The pack believed she was some sort of witch and were too afraid to keep her in the pack but she was too young to kill.

They banished her. They banished my mate when she was only ten years old.

When we found that out, my wolf shifted out of anger.

We wanted to run all the way to Red Howler Pack to kill Alpha Ross but I knew it wasn't his fault. It was his father's fault.

After everything is settled down with Arya and me, I want to fix the banishment laws.

Packs shouldn't be allowed to banish a kid, especially if that kid is acting out in self-defense.

I don't know the situation, but I know that Arya wouldn't intentionally hurt her father. It was most likely an accident.

My thoughts ran wild for those three days. I lead some hunts, all purposely going to directions Arya isn't going to go.

That map that Bella gave her was a last-minute thought but I'm sure it was one of the most important things I gave her.

"Archer? Are you listening?"

Bella waved her hand in front of my face, snapping out of my thoughts. Alexander growled in annoyance; he loves thinking of our mate.