Garnet × Fusion Reader

With this one, I'm gonna choose which gems you are. It just makes it easier for me. Coral has levitation powers and Angelite has super strength. You guys will choose their weapons if they are ever needed. Also, once again, none of the drawings are mine. Italics means that it's not out loud btw. They do be cute tho. Anyways, continue with the story.

Y/n's POV

     "We need to tell her Coral!" Angelite yelled at Coral.

     "No, we can't. What if she hates us?" Coral questioned.

     "Stop doubting her love for us. She's literally a fusion too. She will understand." Angelite stated.

     "And what if she doesn't. It will be your fault if she hates us!" Coral yelled.

     "My fault! Oh so now it will all be-" Angelite started but was cut off by the warp pad. Soon Garnet appeared with a big smile on her face.

     "Great." The two gems groaned.

     "Hey sweet heart, what have you been up to?" Garnet asked as she walked up to me and pulled me into a hug.

     "I'm uh, good." I said lying through my teeth. Garnet pulled away but kept her hands on my shoulder as she looked into my eyes.

     "Are you lying to me?" She asked.

     "N-no! Why would I ever lie to you? I have nothing to lie about." I said and slightly cringed at how frantic it came out.

     "Rhodochrosite." Garnet said slightly sternly. I cringed even more cause she only calls me by my gem name when she means business.

     "Come on, let's go for a walk. I think I just need some fresh air." I said as I grabbed her hand and pulled her outside.

     "Good one Coral, now she's suspicious of us." Angelite groaned.

     "I'm sorry! I was freaking out! I didn't know what to do." Coral said.

     "Then stop freaking out, it's not that hard." Angelite said.

     "You know that's hard for me!" Coral yelled.

     I stopped when I reached the rock that Garnet and I usually sit on to relax. We sat down and watched the water. Sunset would start in 15 minutes. That would be pretty to see. I looked over at Garnet to see her watching the waves too.

     "Do you wanna see Ruby and Sapphire again?" Garnet asked, not looking away from the waves. "They really want to see you again." She looked at me this time and smiled.

      "S-sure, I'd love to see them again." I said with a slight smile. I do love seeing them but they might make my whole situation worse. Garnet then unfused and there was Ruby and Sapphire.