We First Met (part 2)

The Streets were happy and cheerful as always, people walking in and out of shops, cars honking their horns, kids playing in the park while their parents talks to each other. I saw the house up ahead, boxes in the small front lawn and a moving truck parked into the driveway. We stood for a moment so as not to intrude, but then I saw someone. A girl. She looks to be around my age.

I quickly grabbed hiro by the shoulders and walked towards her, she was putting some stuff outside on the lawn from all the boxes. She looked up at us as we approached. "H-hi, I'm Tadashi," I greeted her.She didn't say anything back so I continued"and this is my little brother, Hiro,"I said as I looked down to see hiro.

"Hi.."he said looking at her with a shy smile plastered on his face.

"Hi, I'm (y/n),"she said politely.

"We're your new neighbours so we thought we would come down and introduce ourselves, we live at the coffee shop up the streets,"I said.

She smiled "Well nice to meet you, we just moved from New York" she said. She looked at hiro and crouched down "That's a cool robot you got there, mind tellin' me a few things about it?" she asked. Hiro was slightly taken aback, no one EVER seemed interested in his inventions. Not even knew what they were. He grinned and shakes his head as in 'no' excitedly. I chucked at the sight of my little brother expounding upon the details of everything he knew as she listens and asked him a few questions about it.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and spun around to see a tall man looking at me. He smiled kindly and stuck his hand out to shake mine.

"Hello son, I'm (D/N),and this is my wife ,(M/N)," he said as a shorter yet beautiful woman approached us.

"A pleasure to meet you both," I said shaking their hands" I'm Tadashi Hamada and my little brother Hiro and I  thought we should come introduce ourselves, we live just up the street at The Lucky Cat, "I said gesturing towards the little shop, as I did Hiro and (Y/n) walked and approached us.

"oh really?" the woman said ,"that's wonderful! We were just talking about getting breakfast there tommorow!"

"I'll be sure to tell my aunt, it's on the house," I said. They seemed nice enough.

(d/n) looks at hiro, who was standing beside me with a satisfied smile. "So you must be Hiro?"

Hiro glanced up to the man and nodded a 'yes'. "Isn't he adorable!"(y/n) said "and not to mention very smart" she smiled and looked at me "You got a cool brother, Tadashi" as she said that I could feel heat rushed up to my face and I quickly looked down at hiro "yeah, I do" I said and saw hiro blushing. Well this'll be an Awesome summer.

Thanks for reading, comment &/or vote ;)