{°21°}

POV:YOU

POV:YOU

"It smells so good in here!"

Jimin exclaimed as we entered the small cafe.

Being as I had seven hybrids running after me, constantly demanding my attention, I had decided to take them each out and spend time with them.

And the first just happen to be Jimin.

At the first it was hard to choose who would go first and so on. Luckily eventually we all came to an agreement to have it in order of who I met.
Although there we some who we a bit upset with it, it was the easiest option.

"This place seemed to have the best reviews when it came to food."

I replied back to him as I led us to a table.
We took our seats and grabbed the menu that was already on the table.

"We have so many options.."

Jimin mumbled to himself.

"I say we get some milkshakes and cake. It's alot of sugar but oh well."

Jimin nodded his head and I got up to order. While waiting for a worker to come serve me next, I couldn't help but let my eyes wonder over to Jimin.

He leaned his head on his hand as he looked out the window. He let out a small sigh, feeling the sun warming him up.
In that moment he had in fact looked gorgeous.
His eyes quickly met mine and I immediately looked away, hoping that a worker would come to me in that moment.
Luckily, they did.

After ordering, I walked back over to our table and sat back down.
There was a comfortable silence between Jimin and I. We both were just enjoying each other's presence at the moment.
It was rare to get moments alone,because unfortunately six other boys were also there.
So when these opportunities arise, I hold onto them as long as I can.

"Don't think I didn't catch you looking at me."

Jimin said with a smirk as he grabbed hold of my hands.

"I wasn't looking at you, I was looking at the bird outside."

"Aww come on, you don't have to hide it."

We both laughed.

"I'm glad that I have a chance to be with you alone Y/N."

"Me too, I feel like it's been a bit too long since I gave you attention."

"I don't mind, as long as you and the others are happy."