Spiritual 7

Garima and Aman reached to Raizada mansion. Khushi is drinking coffee and waiting for them. Seeing them Khushi ran towards them and hugged tightly to Aman.

Aman: how are you chipkali, are you OK?

Garima saw scratches on her body, She already changed her clothes and wearing Anjali sari.

Garima: how you reached there Khushi? You know we're so scared not finding you in your room.

Khushi: I don't know Mamma, when I opened my eyes I am inside that Jungle. [Seeing Aman] I said you once I met that Vampire, he is the one who wanted to kill me Bhai??

Garima: what do you mean once you met him??

Aman: sorry Mamma, we both hided this from you, when Khushi gone for her documentary, that day they came from that Jungle when coming back.

All are shocked, Arnav is not present because he is taking bath in his room.

Nani: that is forbidden area, no one came back from that Jungle till now.

Garima: that's why that Vampire took you again in that Jungle Khushi. Why you hided this from me??

Khushi: sorry Mamma…. We thought you will scold me that's why…..

Aman: I said her not inform to anyone.

At the mean time Arnav came down and saw Aman and his mother.

Aman: Arnav… thank you so much for rescuing my sister.

Arnav: that's OK Aman, but frankly speaking when I saw her laying on the road, I thought some ghost slept like that to trouble me.

Anjali: chote this is not the time to joke.

Arnav: I am saying truth Di, can you imagine in a mid night if some girl came to you that to in forbidden area… what you will think???

Thank God she wore red sari.. otherwise I never helped her.

Anjali: [in mind] thanks for bringing her here chote, at least we get to know who can help us from the destruction.

Garima: thank you so much Nani ji, for taking care of my daughter. We will leave now.

Khushi: I will take my sari wait here.

Saying this Khushi went up, Arnav excused from them and going when Khushi came in front of him.

Arnav: Chudail is going?? Take care.

Khushi: don't you dare, if you say again like this, then this Chudail will be behind you entire life.

Arnav: you can't because Chudail's scare seeing Arnav Singh Raizada.

Khushi: argument apart, thanks for saving my life. I will pay you back this debt one day in future.

Arnav: how you will pay back??

Khushi: anything whatever you ask from me.

Arnav: are you sure?? Afterwards don't step back.

Khushi: don't worry, if I promised something then I will fulfill that in any condition.

Arnav: OK then remember this payback.

Khushi smiled and came down, she also thanked Anjali and Nani for this help. When they are going Nani stopped them and said….

Nani: don't take out that sari from here??

All are seeing Nani confusingly, they don't know why Nani said like that.

Nani: I mean it's became dirty know, you leave that here, however in future you will come back to this mansion.

Garima: I didn't get Nani ji??