Chapter 14

Oh shit

Blair's pov

Oh shit. What the fuck did I do?! I slept with Wyatt. Oh my ahhhh. Okay I need to calm down. I stumbled up and tried to put my clothes on.
Wyatt: morning
Blair: oh morning
Wyatt: why are you leaving me so early?
Blair: I have to get out of here before Quinn sees me here
Wyatt: oh uh okay text me
He got out of bed walked over and kissed my neck then my cheek then my lips. I put on my shirt and ran out the door. My head is killing me. I got in my car and got the aspirin out of the glove compartment. I popped it in and swallowed it. What did I do? I lost my virginity to a one night stand with a fuckboy?! Ahhhh. Okay I can't tell Quinn. I drove home got changed and went to bed. It's gone. Something that I'm never going to get back and I lost it to him while I was drunk. It was really good but it's just not the way I wanted to lose it. I wanted to lose it like the way they do in the movie with the candles with petal on the floor with a nice song in the background.

Wyatt's pov

She left. It was great, for the past week or two I haven't stoped thinking about her but I refuse to simp. She is really hot tho. I got up and headed to the kitchen, Quinn and Luke eating breakfast. Oh my god, I think they're dating. So I decided to hint that I know at them.
Wyatt: hey guys what happened last night? I couldn't find you guys?
Luke: oh well Quinn was really drunk so I put her into my bed and I slept on the floor.
Wyatt: oh okay cool
Oh my god. They're DATING! wow my brotha ain't a fboy anymore. I left the room and headed upstairs. I texted Blair to see is she okay and got home safe.
Wyatt: hey did you get home okay?
Blair: yeah talk to you tomorrow? X
Wyatt: yeah x                                                               seen
I smiled and went about my day.

Quinn's pov

Wyatt was a little sus. I texted Blair to see if she's okay. I haven't seen her since last night.
Quinn: hey u got home okay x haven't seen u since last night x
Blair: yeah got home okay just not feeling well. I'm really hungover x
Quinn: same hahahahaha
Luke drove me home, I took a shower and got into bed. I heard Carson rumbling around downstairs so I got up and headed downstairs. I reached the bottoms and saw Caron's without his shirt on and Allison with her shirt off, making out. I screamed.
Carson: oh my god I didn't think you were home!
Quinn: god it's my house too
Alison: I'm leaving
She put on her shirt and left. It was awkward. I grabbed my phone and ran out the door. I walked to Blair's house. I got there and ran the door bell. Her house is so cool, it huge. On the path up to the door on both side it has ponds and when you reach the door it's pure glass. It's so cool. Charlie answered the door with a smile.
Charlie: hey Quinn
Quinn: hey where is she?
Charlie: she's in the hot tub
Quinn: cool thanks
I headed to her back garden and sat on the edge.
Blair: oh hey I didn't know you were coming over
Quinn: neither did I, I just witnessed something that could have gotten worse if I didn't leave my room
Blair: what?
Quinn: Carson and Alison almost having sex
Blair: eww
Quinn: well we are virgin queens
Blair: yeah
I headed to her room got a bikini and hoped in the hot tub. We just relaxed a chilled for the rest of the day.

Luke's pov

I dropped Quinn home. I heard back home. Wyatt was chilling on the couch.
Wyatt: hey
Luke: hey
Wyatt: so did you get lucky last night?
Luke: no
Wyatt: so you and Quinn didn't
Luke: oh my god no there's nothing going on between us
Wyatt: I know you guys are dating, I can't believe I didn't realise it sooner
Luke: fine
Wyatt: why didn't you tell me?
Luke: uhhhh cause I didn't know how to tell you but you tell nobody promise me, not even Carson Quinn wants to tell him
Wyatt: okay
Wyatt: do you love her?
Luke: yeah
Wyatt: oh my god! Have you told her?
Luke: no, I've tried but I get to nervous
Wyatt: OH MY GOD MY BROTHERS IN LOVE!!! YOU HAVE TO TELL HER!!!
Luke: I'm trying I'm just scared! what if she doesn't love me back ?
Wyatt: well why not give it a try, wait how long have you'd been dating
Luke: uhhh like just over month
Wyatt: YOU WAITED A MONTH TO TELL ME!

Monday
Quinn's pov

I stayed the night at Blair's. Her car broke down last night when we tried to get McDonald's. So I called Carson and the guys are giving us a ride. They arrived and came in. None of them have ever been in her house. We had an hour till school starts.
Wyatt: wow this house is huge
Carson: wow
Luke: wow cool house
After a while we drove to school. Luke and I headed to history.
Luke: uhhh Wyatt knows
Quinn: knows what
Luke: about us
Quinn: how
Luke: he figured it out somehow
Class passed by. We all headed to the cafeteria for lunch. Today was a pretty chill day. We headed home and the guys are staying over. Blair went home. We all chilled and watched a movie. Later we went to bed. The guys slept on the couch. I texted Luke and he snuck upstairs to join me. He's so cute.

Tuesday
Blair's pov

I just got home school when I heard a knock on the door. Charlie was upstairs so I answered it.
Wyatt: hey
Blair: hey I didn't know you were coming
Wyatt: surprise
Blair: come in
He smiled. He has a nice smile. We headed to my bedroom and ..............
I started putting my clothes back on. Am I just his side chick?
Wyatt: that was great
Blair: yeah
Wyatt: you okay?
Blair: yeah just tired
I sat on the edge of the bed. A moment later Wyatt grabbed me by the waist and pulled be next to him. I giggled. He looked right into my eyes and kissed me. This was more of a passionate love kiss not just lust like the rest of them.

Carson's pov

I left Alisons. I don't love her but she's really popular and good in bed. To be honest I actually don't spend that much time in Alisons like everyone thinks I do. I usually make up that excuse so I can go to this cafe to see this girl. She so gorgeous and smart. She usually comes in, orders something and just studies. I've been to nervous to talk to her. I don't know her name. I think she's homeschooled. It's like I can flirt with any girl but when it comes to her I just can't seem to get words out of my mouth. I always come up with a plan to talk to her but I always chicken out. I usually leave before her so I don't look weird. I decided I would bring Quinn with me today so I don't look like I'm a loner. We got to the cafe and I waited for her. After 10 minutes she walked in the door. Quinn looked over at her and ran over. They hugged and started talking. It was weird. Then the pay started walking over.
Quinn: hey Carson this is my friend Saige we met at a party a few weeks ago
Saige: hey I've seen you around
Carson: uhh hey
Quinn: you wanna join us?
Saige: sure
We all talked when Quinn got up to go to the bathroom. I started getting really nervous but maned you and went for it.
Carson: so I'm guessing you're homeschooled since I've never seen you in school
Saige: uhh yeah, do you have snap
Carson: uhh yeah
I gave her my snap and she added me. Bingo!
We made small talk till Quinn came back.

I've been very distant with Quinn lately. I'm just scared. When our grandparents left I felt like I had to be a parent. I'm only 17 and I got held back a year in school, I just wanted to be a teenager. Free and wild. But I've realised that I've pushed her away.

Authors note: hey sry I've been busy all weekend hopefully you enjoyed it