Chapter 15

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

Fahad pulled back from the hug after long and turned zoya to him...

while Zoya found the floor so beautiful, that she didn't even raise her eyes...

Fahad smiled watching this, and then putting his find under her chin

he made her face him, and after looking at her for some time, said...

"MashaALLAH, meri begum to bht hi khubsurat lag rhi hayn"

Zoya pulled back her face from him, taking his name "fadi!"

Fahad smiled and said "g fadi ki jaan!"

Zoya just smiled at Fahad, didn't say anything...

To make the atmosphere light fahad spoke "arey mein to bhul hi gaya!"

Zoya looked at him in an instant and asked "what?"

Fahad walked towards the bed and said "apni begum ko unko gift dyna!"

Zoya watched him take 3 boxes from the side table and looked at her... Fahad patted the bed beside him and asked "come!"

Zoya walked to the bed and sat with Fahad... on which Fahad gave the three boxes to Zoya, who looked at him.. "asy ku dekh rhi ho? Open up!"

Zoya nodded her head and opened the three boxes to see her favorite chocolates... looking at them, Zoya exclaimed excitedly, "chocolates"

saying this, she opened one of the boxes and started to eat them... fahad chuckled at her, and taking something from the side table drawer, he sat down on his knees while zoya was enjoying her chocolate... she didn't knew what fahad was doing until she felt fahad's hand on her feet and she took his name, looking down... "fadi!"

Fahad tied an anklet on her leg and looked at Zoya, who was looking at him with a surprised look...

"you always wanted to wear it! No?"

Zoya just looked at him and answered "but you don't like it!"

Fahad smiled and held her hand and kissing the back of her palm said "may be, but you like it and that is more important for me! Your happiness!"

Zoya smiled but then said "fadi agar apko nhi acha lagta to mujhy nhi pehanana yeh, or wsy bhi ab to mein bhul bhi gai hui hui inko!"

Saying this, Zoya was about to take it off, but then fahad held her hand and nodded in no...

"ab pehan li hai, so you are not going to take it off!"

Zoya pouted, to which Fahad chuckled, making her smile...

Zoya sat on the bed completing her chocolates while giving them to Fahad from time to time. She ate it from her hands...

As her one box finished fahad took the chocolates and placed them on the side table...

Zoya looked at him with an open mouth, on which Fahad said, wiping the chocolate from her face "or kitni chocolate khao gi? Aik box khatam ho gaya hai! Dubara dentist pass jana hai?"

Zoya hurriedly nodded in no, on which Fahad spoke "han to baki ki phir kbhi kha lyna"

zoya made a grumpy face on which fahad fake-glared at her, who huffed a breath... after that both sat there when zoya stood up and started to walk towards the balcony... she stood there with the railing when fahad followed her hugged her from the back... "kya soch rhi hayn meri begum?"

Zoya nodded in no... then Fahad had put her hair on one side and then kept his chin on her bare shoulder...

"wsy aj sab walima ki baat kr rhy thy?

Zoya looked at Fahad from her side, placing her hands on his, which were on her stomach, "kis ka walima?"

She asked on which face had nuzzled in her neck and said "hamara walima!"

Saying this, he inhaled her scent and Zoya gripped his hand, hardly closing her eyes...

After spending some time on the balcony talking and standing in silence, Fahad came inside with pulling Zoya's hand.... she followed fahad silently... when fahad reached the bed and laid down on the side leaving zoya's hand... and then patted the place next to him asking her to lay... zoya just looked around when fahad's voice reached her ears... "zoi shuhar hun apka, chalo ao bohot raat ho gai hai, come on!"

Zoya looked at him with a pout but then laid down facing Fahad...

Both kept looking at each other for a few mins; fahad closed her eyes with his hand and spoke.

"sleep begum"

Zoya smiled and soon sleep took over them and they slept facing eachother, holding hands...........................

Oh i so love the relation if NIKKAH...
it looks to PEACEFUL...
do tell about the update!
Waiting to read those long comments!

#OkThanksBye