21 | redemption

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
CHAPTER 21
REDEMPTION
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑CHAPTER 21⸻ REDEMPTION ┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

T A E H Y U N G' S  P O V

"WHAT SHOULD I DO?" I run my fingers through my hair in frustration.

Jimin purses his lips, looking at me with pitiful eyes. "I hate to say this but I told you so. I told you to tell her and you didn't listen,"

"Not helping, Jimin," I scowl, throwing daggers at him.

It has been three days since the incident. I called her so many times in spite of our argument but it was sent directly to voicemails. I recently found out that she went to Busan, which was a relief because I was worried sick.

"Then what are you doing? Do you expect her to go back? This wouldn't go anywhere if you won't do anything to explain to her," Jimin says and I sigh.

I knew that the consequences I took was wrong. I was afraid of my commitment, thinking that it would be better if I hadn't told anything about it. It was hard because the more I spent time with her, I wanted to share everything. She is my wife and she deserves to know the truth.

"What about Haera? How's her condition?" I ask him.

Jimin heaves out a sigh. "Are you seriously asking that? I knew it was a mistake of you helping her,"

"She was our friend, Jimin. She needed my help," I reply in a low voice.

"Uh, no, she's not. Don't you remember what she did to you? And besides, this is all her fault,"

"I know but the child needs a father figure. You know how much I love children," I frown, sighing heavily.

"But you're not the father. Why are you so determined to help her? She wrecked your life, Taehyung," Jimin huffs angrily as his eyes becoming furious.

Haera was being pregnant by her ex-boyfriend and she found out a few months ago after getting fired from her previous job. Because of that, she tried to contact me to get a position in my company. I had no choice but felt sympathetic towards her and decided to take care of her child.

"This is my decision, Jimin. I really wanted to help,"

He sighs, rolling his eyes. "Fine, if that's what you want. I respect it but I hope you know what you're doing,"