❤︎Episode 32 ✨

🌼🌼

〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

Temptation hits an all time high

"This is so hard."

And tears of sorrow

"For fuck sake man."

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

Things get confusing

"I'm just super conflicted."

And old wounds

"Do you understand that how much that hurts?"

Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴏɴ 11ᴋ ɢᴜʏs!! Hᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴡᴛʜ ᴏғ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ ɪs ᴜɴʀᴇᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴀᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ!

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ! ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ.
ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ʙɪᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀɴ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴀᴍʟʏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!

ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴɪᴏɴ ʙɪᴀᴛᴄʜ ɪ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 💜💜

Now onto the show!
(ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴀᴍʟʏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs 6955 ᴡᴏʀᴅs!)

🌼🌼

Bella:"I think you need a woman in your life. Someone who you can truly build a secure future with. Not some summer fling."

Bella glances down at his lips and smiles.

Bella:"You deserve someone serious."

Bella tilts her head and leans in. Tae looks down at her lips; watching them inch closer to his his.

Taehyung:"Wait."

Bella freezes as Tae turns his head and sighs.

Taehyung:"I'm sorry but I can't. As tempting as it is to kiss you, I just can't disrespect Taesan like that. I just really need to think about things."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taehyung:"Kissing Bella in a challenge is one thing, but to kiss her now and possibly establish something. I can't do that to San. It was bad enough me sharing a bed with Bella. I'm just super conflicted."

{ᴄᴀsᴀ ᴀᴍᴏʀ}

Bella looks down and softly smiles as she nods.

Bella:"I understand. Maybe if we have a better connection we can see where it goes. But if you want to stay with Taesan, that's okay."

Tae smiles and nods. Bella gives him a gentle kiss on the cheek before standing up.

Bella:"Ne me fait pas attendre trop long temps."