chapter nine

"I hate this stupid gown

"I hate this stupid gown. I can barely do shit." I whined to Colton.

Colton and I have arrived at the party house before everyone else. Safety measures. We sat in the computer room filled with computer screens.

"You're able to hide weapons under it." He shrugs.

"Well you're right about that but still. How am I suppose to fight?"

"I don't know." He shrugs continuing to stare at all the computers.

I figured out that Colton doesn't like fighting. He can fight but he choose not to. Instead he begs. I actually found that out while we were sparring.

I was watching Sebastian greet his guests with Marcus by his side. He was in a black suit that fitted him nicely. His tie matched the color of my dress.

"How long do these usually last?"

"Five hours."

"So we just sit here for five hours doing absolutely nothing?" I whined.

I whine a lot. I need to stop but like I'm so bored. I pulled up my dress a little revealing all the weapons I had strapped to my thigh.

Hours upon hours upon hours and et cetera. Nothing seemed to be going wrong yet thankfully. This gown made me like twenty times lazier than I normally am.

"Did Sebastian ask for anymore caterers?" Colton asks me.

"Not that I know of. Why?" I looked over his side. I see a bunch of caterers. One of them specifically had a tattoo that I recognized.

"Call them." I hit Colton's arm frantically.

"Call who?" Some one says coming from behind us. They both had ropes.

"Red button." Colton and I both reached the red button that would alert Marcus and Sebastian. Before we could click it I felt a hard object collide with my head making everything blurry.

~

Sebastian's POV

"Sir." One of my guards tapped my shoulder. "The room is empty. Colton and Sapphire are gone."

"Gone?" I asked confused before the anger hit me. "Get everyone to look for them. No one leaves until we find them."

I went over to Marcus and told him everything. In the corner of my eye I spotted someone who I didn't recognize. "Guy at 1 o'clock."

Marcus slowly turns and nodded. As we were going to part ways I heard a bunch of glass and screaming. We both went into the hall to see a handful of guys coming in. The invaders. I hated those guys.

"Sebastian Constantine. It's nice to see you again." The leader Donovan says smirking at me.

"Where'd you take my friends?" I snapped getting ready to pull out my gun but Marcus stopped me.