Chapter 7

Your POV

Ok. 20 papers already done. I finally have time to rest....

“Y/N, get your ass over here.”

I just love how I get treated here, I thought as I left the papers on my desk and I hurried to see what Mr. Bakugou wants.

“This is my secretary, Y/N, L/N. Y/N this is my former high school homeroom teacher, Aizawa.”

The guy who my friends called Eraser daddy? “Nice to meet you, Y/N.”

He's kinda hot. “Nice to meet you too, Mr. Aizawa.”

“I have something very important to do. Just wait here until I come back.” Mr. Bakugou said and he walked away.

“So uh, Y/N....”

“Yes?”

“Why did you choose to work for him?”

“Why do you mean?” I know exactly what he meant but for the sake of my debt I played dumb. You never know when he has one of his spies lurking around

“I've seen your work. Your so talented and smart. So why are you wasting yourselves working for a guy like that?”

I sighed. “He's not that bad....”

He smirked “Oh really?”

‘Y/N get your ass over here’ is romanji for meet my lovely assistant.” Is he buying the act or no?

He just smiled. “Want to go out? I'll pay for your food.”

I returned his smile. “Yes, I'd love too.”

Bakugou's POV

I was in the bar when I heard my phone ring. It was Shitty hair.

“What is it?”

“I was spying on Y/N just like you asked. It all went according to plan boss.”

I smiled and hung up. Just like I predicted Aizawa took her out. Good. I wouldn't want Y/N in the house for whatever that's gonna happen next.