Chapter 55

"I am so dead..." I mumbled weakly as the door closed behind her.

 I remembered what she said and looked down in panic to see if she was talking about my top. I let out a heavy sigh, as I confirmed that, yes, it was, in fact, me that couldn't put on a top properly. 

"I'm such an idiot, now she knows for sure I took my top off," I groaned.

 "Well, I didn't think she seemed too mad..." Ethan piped in optimistically.

 I glared at him in annoyance. It was all his fault I was in trouble. I was just innocently trying to study, and he purposely distracted me with all his sexy charm and seduction. 

"You just couldn't keep your hands to yourself, could you?" I spat in accusation. 

He scoffed. "Well, you didn't exactly seem reluctant when you were grinding yourself up against my dick," he laughed as amusement danced within his eyes. 

"I didn't grind, I was adjusting myself," I argued as my cheeks grew slightly hot in embarrassment.

He shot me a dead-pan look, clearly not convinced by my argument in the slightest. 

"Also, if one of us is to blame, it's you. You're the genius who put your top on the wrong way," Ethan scoffed.

 "Well, you didn't notice it either, so it's equally your fault," I retaliated, refusing to accept the full blame. 

"Hey, my expertise lies in helping to undress you, not dress you," he teased as a mischievous glint sparkled in his eyes.

 I didn't want to, but I couldn't help but crack a smile. "You're such an idiot," I said as I shook my head at him in amusement.

"We should probably go downstairs before my mum comes back," I sighed as I got off the bed.

 I started to make my way to the door, but I stopped as I caught myself in the reflection of the mirror. My stupid top was still on the wrong way. 

With a groan, I pulled it over my head and flipped my top inside out. As I pulled it back over my head, I turned around and glanced back at Ethan. 

He was sitting incredibly stiffly, and his eyes looked all glossy and dazed. 

"Come on, let's go. What are you waiting for?" I asked in confusion, as I gestured for him to follow me downstairs. 

He shifted in his chair. "I...er...still have a certain situation going on downstairs, Chubs, which your little strip show just made worse," he grumbled bitterly.

 I paused for a second, not getting what he was referring to, but then I snorted as the realization hit me. "Oh, right, my bad. Just go to the bathroom and er...deal with it," I said as I gestured awkwardly to the general direction of his crotch.

 He looked up at me with innocent eyes and a cheeky grin on his face. "Or you could..." he started before I interrupted him.

 "Nope. Uh uh. No way. Bye," I said quickly as I turned on my heel. My face went bright red, not even wanting to know how he was going to end that sentence. 

"I was just going to say, or you could help me mediate," he called out in a sweet voice.

 I scoffed. "Hmm sure, you were going to say that," I replied over my shoulder.

I skipped my way down the stairs and entered the kitchen. I glanced over at my mum, who was busily prepping something at the stove. I cracked my neck to either side and rubbed my hands together in preparation for what I was about to do.