31. History

(a/n: DOUBLE UPDATE!! If you didn't read the last chapter make sure you do! Hope you enjoy and I promise to start getting back in the groove of things!! THIS CHAPTER IS UGGHH... idk I will just let you read!) 

July 16,2015
~ALAINA'S P.O.V.~

The boys and I had just spent the day in Seattle, we visited a bunch of places, I was able to see the Space Needle and we even ate at the restaurant on the top. I had told Courtney in the morning about my night with Harry, but spared her any details, which she was not pleased with. The day went on as any other would. Harry and I kept our distance out in public and I was just able to hang out with them as I would any other day. 

Harry and I talked last night more about how to tell the boys but we figured we would wait until Canada. Management was getting on them about more songs for the next album and so tonight we planned to write the next single. 

"Hello boys! I brought pizza!" I said walking into the hotel suite. my hands are full with 3 boxes of pizza I had just picked up from the lobby.

The first to get up is Niall but I think it was mainly because he wanted to eat. He grabbed the boxes from my hand and walked back over to the living room. Liam and Louis were each in a chair and Niall and Harry sharing the couch. I made my way over and sat in between the two boys.

"So we have pizza, we have paper and Niall you've got the guitar. I think this is all we need to write the last single for the album then?" I say crossing my legs underneath one another.

"Yes, we have Drag Me Down ready and recorded. We are shooting the music video on the 10th of August I believe" Louis added.

"So when do I get to hear it?" I eagerly question.

Niall laughs, "Not until its out!"

"Not fair! I think I should get to hear it, you know being your sister and all" I fire back.

"I'm with Niall on this one Angel," Harry adds in. I immediately pout my bottom lip and give him some puppy dog eyes. "Nope! None of that, you already helped with half the songs we have written and you are helping us with this one. We need to keep some mystery for you."

"Fine, fine" I huff, knowing that this song was one they were really proud of.

"Alright so let's go over what we have written, Drag Me Down and Perfect are written and recorded and they will be the first two singles." Liam begins to explain.

"We have I Want to Write You a Song, and A.M finished they just need to finish the production." Louis adds in.

"Well Alaina and I wrote one the other day that I really like, its a little on the slower side but its called Long Way Down." Harry admits. "I also have 2 songs in the works but I am not sure yet."

I was surprised to hear he had songs in the works he hadn't told me about.

Niall jumps in, "Louis, what was that one song that we wrote a while back that we didn't put on Four?"

"Hmm.. Wolves? or Temporary Fix?" he asks.

"Honestly at this point why not both. Management just wants songs so we can look back at those and split them up again to be a four piece." Harry says.

It was crazy to sit back and be a part of this conversation, I knew being in the music industry was tough and crazy most of the time but the fact that the boys were going to release their fifth album in five years is really un heard of. Adding the fact that they are on their fourth world tour.

I knew all the boys loved what they did and this job meant so much to them but I could see how much of a toll it took on their lives. And even with Zayn leaving they have pushed on, kept the tour going and are still writing songs.