Ch.4 -picture perfect

The name MDC, the model sensation was spreading across paris like a wildfire. It got even wilder when she said that she was also a fashion designer. Audrey bourgeois (idk how to spell it)

Was officially working with MDC as well as Jagged Stone and clara nightingale.

She was jagged stones official designer, as well as Clara nightingale's designer, and, an dancer in most of her official music videos. All girls envied her while boys found her attractive.

And, yes.

With all these features,

Yes.

Yes she is what they call,

PICTURE PERFECT.

She was 

E V E R Y O N E S

DREAM

Even Adrien Felt starstruck when he saw her, 

But, he is still O B L I V O U S L Y  STUPID!

And was the rest of the class,

SHE IS MARINETTE

M A R I N E T T E

IT IS SOOOOOO OVIOUS 

*SIGH*

But of course they are dumb *eye roll*

I mean *sigh & eye roll*

***********************************************************************************************

"WHO DOES NOT KNOW THAT JAGGED STONE HAS FANG, HIS CROCODILE, HELL, HE IS ALLERGIC TO FUR! AND CLARA NIGHTINGALE WOULD NEVER STEAL DANCE MOVES, SHE ASKS PEOPLE TO HELP HER DESIGN THEM, AND GIVES THEM CREDIT FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LILA IS THE WORST F****** LIAR I HAVE EVER MET, AND I HAVE MET TOO MANY TO COUNT!!!!! THIS CLASS IS NOTHING BUT A COUPLE OF DUMBA** SHEEP!

D u m b a s s , *INHALES HEAVILY*

THEY ARE A COUPLE OF DUMBA** SHEEP  JHFJTYFDIKGBEDCGVEFOGRIHBNGOIUNBGIRVNGNGINOBR

30 MINUTES LATER.....

HUKDEWIGRIWFDHBJXNWFDOCPUEVTIUEBVCFNHEJVCOFUHBVIUHFGNVE9VNRE INGV GFUONBTBEG39YTHB3YTV9soDUMBANDSTUPIDANDADRIENOHGODHEISSOOOOOOOOOBLIVIOUSAEZRSXWETDVFTGHBNJMKEDRFTGYHUNJIMK*TAKES SUPER BIG BREATH*Z"

SHE TRIES TO CATCH HER breath as she plops down on her new beanbag chair with her phone in her hand. "So i guess that class is one of the worst?" Felix said from the inside of the phone. 

"Yup" She says

"the wors† "Chloe adds

"ridiculous, ut†erly ridiculous" sabrina says while swaying her hand. chloe gaped at her in awe as ashe started to ramble.

"you stole MY LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I guess somethings never change" Felix commented massaging his tenples(the place near your forehead).

"nope, but at least my room is back to normal!"

"well,I should go mother is calling me for dinner"

"ok then, bye !"mari said with a smile.

---------------------------------------------------------

meanwhile, at felix's house

ok then, bye  mari said wi th a smile

*call disconnects*

Marinette is so cute when she smiles...

wait...

what am i thinking 

felix shakes his head to get rid of his thoughts, not aware of the tiny blush that made it's way to his face.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"WHAT!!!! "

"im really sorry felix, but this isnt an an oppertunity that you need to take"

Felix needs to modle with the agreste brand, as well as some 'mystery' model 

"shouldnt you be a bit happy? After all, you just talked to marinette on the phone "

"how did you know that"

"oh, your cheeks were redder than usual "she mumbled

unknown to her that Felix caught some of that as he made his way to his room.

Sorry for the late update, School is KILLING me

-dumbo out