𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

𝑱𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒍 "𝑮𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌" 𝑬𝒅𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hurt that Amelie ain't say she love me back but that's my fault.

When I left I went to the one place I knew I was welcomed and could get a life of mind.

"My nigga So Kayl called me and asked where you at... y'all fuckin?" Milan asked me while we smoked.

"Not why would I be fucking ya baby moms?"

"You acting like you ain't never backdoor a mf." He eyed me.

"First of all that was Pierre and that's why ion fuck with him now." I shrugged.

"The same Pierre that was talking to Amelie a couple months ago?

"They used to fuck with each other?" I hit the blunt and passed it to Shawn.

"My nigga you ain't know?"

"Hell I thought we all did." Shawn mumbled.

"Nawh this is news to me." I nodded my head.

𝑳𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍

"Yea they was fucking with each other it ain't last tho." Milan shrugged. "Oh my god what do this bitch want." She screamed watching his phone ring.

"Nigga who?" Shawn looked at him like he was crazy.

"My momma bro. Ha ass irritating."

This nigga stupid him and his momma always been like homies more so than mother and son. Probably cause Ms.Novia used To Run the streets and shit too.

"Now you know Novia will shoot you don't play with her." I shook my head.

"Maaan." He answered his phone. "Wassup thug."

At the same time he answered his phone we heard banging on the door and then knocks sounded like twelve.

We ain't waste no time rounding our shit up and everyone pulled out they guns.

I headed to the door trynna listen when I heard "Milan please open the door I just wanna know if Jahlil here cause he left his phone at home and I'm worried." It sounded like she was crying.

𝑨𝒘𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆🥺

I looked at Milan and nodded my head towards the stairs letting him know I was gone go up there cause I ain't wanna be bothered.

By the time I made it up there to my lil room in his house I heard them come in.

"Hey friend how you doing." I heard Milan loud ass yelling.

"Is he here?" Amelie asked.

"Kayl ain't tell you? He's ... in Atlanta."

I fucking died up here. Like this nigga is a while clown.

"See now I gotta fuck you up." Kayl yelled and then I heard hits being traded.

Deciding to stop acting like a lil Boy I headed downstairs and I peeped Amelie sitting on the couch crying.

𝑰𝒎 𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒆

"Amelie." I called out as I reached the last stair. She looked up at me and I nodded my head towards the door so we could go talk.

She grabbed all her stuff and followed me to my car.

"So wassup?" I asked her as I lit a blunt and played some music in the background.

"Why'd you leave?"

"Why you ain't say you love me?" I retorted back quick as hell.

"I do love you I just didn't know how to say it." She dropped her head.

"Was It easy to tell that Pierre nigga?" I hit my blunt and looked at her.

"I never in my life told that man I love him. Wait how you know Pierre?"

"That used to be my homie or whatever." I shrugged.

"Oh... I didn't know that."

"Hm." I nodded my head. "Y'all fucked?"

"If you took my virginity how would I have fucked him?" She whipped her head around to look at me.

"Ion know If I took it for real yo shit coulda just been that tight... baby might not even be mines." I mumbled the last part but I guess she heard me.

"Why would you even say that Jahlil? I've only been with you and you know that." She broke down crying.

I knew what I said hurt her but I wanted her to hurt like I was hurting. You can call me petty or whatever but I quite frankly don't give a fuck.

"Hm." I nodded and hit my blunt again ignoring her over there crying.

"You done?" I looked back over at her.

She ain't say nothing she just kept crying. So I pulled off and went to Culver's to get us some food. That drive was like forty-five minutes to an hour.

As I was switching lanes to get ready to turn into Culver's I noticed that Amelie had cried herself to sleep over there.

All I could do was sigh. I knew i fucked up but I a make it up to her later or something.
—-
When I made it back to the house I had a big ass food bag and a big ass Amelie to get in the house.

I decided to put Amelie in the house first cause ion care if somebody took my food out my car but if a mf tried to take Amelie I woulda lost my mind.

𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐 𝒊𝒇 𝒂 𝒎𝒇 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒂 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒓😑

I shook my head trynna rid the thoughts that was coming to me.

I sat Amelie down on the couch and jogged back out to get the food. But something ain't feel right. I felt like somebody was watching me.

My gut was telling me to not think and just get to blasting but I had to use common sense and go back in to my baby.

When I made it back in there Amelie wasn't on the couch. So I panicked.

I got to search in the whole house then I decided that she mighta just went and laid down in my bed.

To my surprise she wasn't in there so I walked down to the guest room and seen that she was sleep but her cheeks were stained with fresh tears.

I just said fuck the food and got in the bed and laid behind her.

𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆🤦🏾‍♂️
——
𝗔𝘄𝗻 𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗲𝗶𝗹𝗮🤕🥺