Chapter 8

Bakugou's POV

I leaned on top of her as she unbuttoned my shirt and threw it over my shoulders and placed her feet on shoulders as I entered her.

“Ugh, fuck.” I groaned.

15 minutes later

I got up from my bed and started to undress. The girl on my bed asked, “So uh, what are we?”

“I like to think we're human beings. We can be aliens I don't know.”

She blushed. “No uh, what is this....”

The fuck? “This is life.”

She looked away. “So you just wanted to fuck me, that's it?”

“You are very special to someone. Just not special to me. Now get your shit and get out.” I left the room as I saw Y/N opening the front door.

How the hell is she already back? “What are you doing here?”

Your POV

“What are you doing here?”

Last time I check I lived here but ok. “I-”

I saw a girl with her shirt unbuttoned and her skirt up. Her hair also looked like it was being pulled.

Oh my God were they-

The jerk folded his arms. “I didn't think that Aizawa would bring you home this early.”

“How did you know about that?” stupid question. I already knew he had people spying on me so why bother ask why he knew about my time with Aizawa.
“I already knew he was going to take you out. You came back just in time. Go change the bedsheets.”

I raised my eyebrow. “Excuse me?”

The girl who got her back blown out by him said, “Oh, so your the maid?”

“Well I need someone to clean up the mess. Go clean it up.”

He must be out of his rapid ass mind. “No, I don't think I will.”

“What did you just say?”

“Are you deaf? I said that if you want to get that mess cleaned up you can get on your knees and lick it up yourself.”
So guess the only reason why Aizawa took me out to eat was he he could get me out of the house so this could happen. Over my dead body.

“Dead is what your gonna be when-”

“It's your children. How about you go clean it up?” maybe he'll even fire me and I'll get the hell out of his life.

His one night stand awkwardly headed for the door. “I'll leave you two alone...”

No, please don't leave me alone with this horrible person who I met at a bar two weeks ago. Doesn't matter, cuz know he's gonna say that I'm fired.....

“You just lost house privileges. Have fun getting creative.” he said.

What?

“What do you mean?”

“What I mean is that your no longer allowed to live here or step one foot into my house. I suggest going to sleep in the office. Now get your stuff in get out.”

I smiled. “Ain't God good?”

I packed my bags and left.