Dig deep

DL's pov

"Hey." Lyra looks up, she looked like death. She looked back down. I sigh and walk up to her. "What did that man mean by 'that girl that killed those kids' who did I kill?" Lyra asked.

I frown. "I killed them." She looked back ya me confused and terrified. "Why?!" She asked, I raise a brow.

"Dig deep. I know somewhere your memories are hidden away. On that day, they made you fall asleep, God was the one who hid your memoirs. But I remember it." I say kneeling down.

"Give me your hand." She hesitates but gives me her hand. She closed her eyes as I transfer my memories to her.

"Good luck"

________________________
Memory 1, Lyra's pov

I let out a sigh and nervously look up at the schools statue. I was slowly feeling calm until people pushed me to the ground.

I turn around and they all laughed at me. "Leave her alone." I turn to see this very pretty girl. They boys all roll their eyes but continue laughing, they walked away.

"You alright there? That seemed like a nasty fall." She says pointing at my knees and hands. They were scrapped, I nervously nod.

"Let me help you up." She walked towards me and held out her hand. I hesitantly grab it, she smiled and pats my shoulder.

"What's your name?" She asked, I look at her cautiously. She had black hair, brown eyes, full lips and flawless skin. She was very pretty.

 She was very pretty

"Anais." I say looking down, I didn't want to admit it but her beauty caught me off guard. Why was a girl like her helping me? Did she want me to do her homework?

"I'm Ophelia Summer." She shakes my hand. "Are you a freshman?" She asked, I nod. "I'm in my senior year, I know how you feel. It'll get better, I promise. Just don't mind those idiots." She says glaring at the group of girls behind me.

"They love picking on people who they don't even know. By the looks of it, you seem like a very sweet girl." Ophelia says, I thank her and she walked me to my next class.

Over time she would be the only one to talk to me or hang out with me. She as a great friend, my only friend.

One night we were out together. "Hey, so umm...I'm moving." Ophelia says out of the blue. I stop walking, and look at her confused.

"My parents found out about you. They say they can't have me in the same school as you." Ophelia says in a low voice.

I scoff, "Screw your parents." She turned around, "Look, it's not my choice. They are heavily christians." Ophelia argued, I shake my head.

"Does- does that mean they know too? Does the whole city know about me?!" I raise my voice, I can see Ophelia widen her eyes in fear.

"Calm yourself, please." She walked up to me and grabbed me by the shoulders. She rests her head on my head.

"I'm sorry." I whisper, "Don't be. You have every right to be angry at everyone. They judge you before even knowing you. A sad world we live in." Ophelia says as she pulled away.

She looked at me and placed a hand on my cheek. She smiled as she rubbed my face with her thumb. "One day, you will live in peace. No one will ever say anything about you. You will live a life where you don't have to worry about the people who have hurt you. You will be happy." Ophelia smiled, I couldn't help but smile back.

"Thank you." I say softly, she puts her forehead on mine. "I'm here for you. You have my number, reach out to me whenever you need me." I nod and she pulled away from me.

She waved and I waved back, "I love you." I whisper as she was out of ear shot.

The next day I was in school, I was so alone. Ophelia has left and I was by myself again.

"Hey you bitch!" I turn around to see a blonde girl and her posey. I roll my eyes and turn back around, "Listen to me you f—!" She pulled on my hair and brought me to her.

I yelped in pain, "I heard your girlfriend wasn't here anymore. Now we can play with you again." Everyone around started laughing.

They pushed me to the ground and kicked my stomach and back. "You should've died in mommies womb." One says, I receive another kick in the stomach.

I see everyone recording, I felt so helpless. "Why don't you just go back to hell?! That's where you belong!" The same girl that pulled my hair said.

"I bet your daddy would be so disappointed to see how weak his evil bitch of a daughter is." This is when I snapped.

I felt my eyes turn red, I stood up quickly. A smile appeared on my lips.

I held my hand out and my eyes went static. I clenched my hand into a fist and everyone was being pulled to a portal by tentacles.

I turn to the blonde girl and grabbed her by the throat. "S-stop!" She studied hitting my arm, I laugh.

"How the tables have turned." I say in a deep voice, I throw her across the hall and teleported to her. I picked her up by the hair and pull her close to my knee.

I start kicking her face in with my knee. I didn't stop until I saw a pool of blood. I held my hand up and the ground of people feel down from the portal.

"Your brought this upon yourselves." I say they all tried crawling away but black vibes brought them to me.

Something came out from behind my back, they were the legs of a spider but much sharper. I attack them all with it.

That was when I felt something hit me by the arm. I look and see it was a tranquilizer, I look to see who shot at me.

It was the principal. I pull it out and fell to the ground.

I later woke up on a chair, strapped to it. "Thank you once again. It won't happen again." A voice says, my head hung low.

I wasn't sure what had happened, the door opened and there my grandmother stood. "Oh, Ana." She walked up to me and hugged me.

I couldn't talk, she sighed. She was about to say something when someone called for her.

She left and I was alone again. There was a mirror and I look up at it. I see my reflection, I looked so pale more than usual, I had dark circles under near my eyes.

Then she appeared.

"That was quite the show!" She said, I couldn't say anything. "They really did took your memories didn't they." She asked, I say nothing.

"Jesus, at least shake your head or nod! You look like you're dead!" She says, I look up at her, "I think a piece of me did." I say in a weak voice, she sighed.

"You know we'll have to move again right? Something tells me we'll move again after high school." She says, I shrug.

"Might as well end me. I'm done living in pain, I'm done with you constantly talking to me. I'm...im tired." I say, she stepped out of the mirror and walked up to me.

"I know you are." She says as she half smiled. I look back down.

"Please."