29☁️

soras legs gave out causing her to fall on the ground

soras legs gave out causing her to fall on the ground. she stared at nothing as tears gathered in her eyes.

those were memories. memories stripped from her for a reason she was yet to understand. she used to have two best friends by the names of, lee donghyuck and apinya leechaiyapornkul.

everything started to make sense now. why she had felt a lot more comfortable with donghyuck and apinya ehen first meeting them. why when donghyuck has said the phrase "it's the little things that make everything complete" one day her heart felt heavy.

"you... pin." donghyucks eyes were full of sadness, looking at apinya who now wore a guilty expression. "i'm sorry. i'm sorry, i was the one to take your memories." she sighed, looking at sora who now looked at her with tears running down her face.

everyone's heart broke at the sight, jaemin and mark being a bit confused but waiting to see what would happen. "why?" sora rasped out, placing her gaze back on the floor. her tears sprung from her cheeks, hitting her dark jeans and causing a wet spot. but she didn't care.

apinya pursed her lips, trying to control her emotions. ten was becoming overwhelmed by the amount of sad and guilty emotions going on, but he tried to suppress it.

"um, your father. before he was taken away, he told me to strip you two of the memories we had made together. it was for your safety, but now we have to come together."

she then turned to donghyuck, exhaling softly and closing her eyes. "he gave sora his precognition visions. and hyuck, hyuck he passed his electrokinesis onto you." soras eyes went wide, her gaze quickly going to where donghyuck stood shocked.

"b-but- why would he give-" "sora is already in enough danger being a mindreader. he also did that to protect you sora." the said girl stood after hearing acharas words. her legs wobbled a bit as tears still streamed down her now rosy cheeks.

"what did you mean by "before he was taken away"?" she asked weakly, not liking the answer she knew she would receive.

"sora..." apinya trailed off, looking the younger in the eyes. "your father,"

"he's still alive."

it's me. i'm her father