Chapter 9

Your POV

Guess who just got kicked out again?

Me.

If I had a dollar for how many times I had to leave someone's home I'd have more money than the asshole who just kicked me out.

You can go sleep in the office, he said. Who does he think I am, telling me to clean his mess up. And that danm Aizawa. I bet he knew about this all along didn't he, asking me out just so...

You know what, I don't even care. The worst part about all of this is that even though I'm no longer living in his house I still have a debt to pay. I opened the door to the office just to find Aizawa there. Well that's just what I needed on a Monday night.

"Y/N, your here early." he said.

Well it's not like I had a choice. "Yeah I got kicked out."

"Really, why?"

"Don't you just love irony?" I said as I looked around looking for a place to sleep. "You get me out of the house so Bakugou can fuck someone, he tells me to clean the mess, I refuse, he kicks me out, we meet here again....."

"Wait, he kicked you out?"

You didn't know? Well of course you didn't you only had one job. "I guess that's why you really wanted to take me out huh."

"Y/N, I promise you that I had nothing to do with this. I took you out tonight because I really wanted to get to know you."

Well that's something I don't hear everyday. "Well, if you really want to know me, than we can talk about random stuff while you help me decided what my room/ office is going to look like."

"Hm, how about an even better idea?" he picked up my bag. "How about you come live with me?"

I herd that saying before. "Me? Staying with you? Won't that be sorta weird?"

He smiled. "Oh what's wrong, Y/N? Can't handle a little weird?"

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Whatever dummy. Thanks for this, A-"

He held the door for me. "Call me Shota."