Chapter 24

Talia POV
(25 weeks pregnant)
4 weeks later

Looking at myself in the mirror, I noticed that I have gained a few more pounds and my belly got a little bigger. I can't believe that I only had a couple more months left. I groaned and put my shirt down. I went and got dress in some jeans and purple t-shirt.

I walked out my room and into the kitchen to grab a water. The boys wasn't here right now because they went riding this morning. I opened my bottle water and drank some. It was so good since it was so cold. I wasn't hungry at first but end up making me a sandwich.

Just as I was about to take a bite, Rider walked in. "Morning." He said as he walked over to the fridge. "Good morning." I said taking a bite of my sandwich.

A lot has happened since the night of the gender reveal and the day I thanked him for helping out with the baby's things. That night he came into my room and he thought I was sleep. He rubbed my belly and silently said, "I'm so sorry for failing you and your mother. I love you both so much and I promise that I will make it up to you both. Even though your not here yet, I still failed you and starting now, I'm going to change. Not just for you but for your mother as well. I promise."

He kept that promise too. Even thought I was barely talking to him, he still came every day faithfully and asked how me and the baby were doing. Some days he would come home with a small bag of clothes or gifts for the baby. It was sweet but I still wasn't ready to forgive him.

"Can I ask you something?" He said and I nodded as I continued to eat my sandwich. "Do you think you will ever forgive me?" He asked and I stopped eating and looked at him. "I know what I did was wrong and something that can't be forgotten but I'm trying my hardest to make things right. It's difficult to see the hurt that still flash in your eyes by my action. I want to make things to go back to how it was. I want things to go back to normal."

It was silence for a second before I spoke, "I don't know what to think right now. What you did was something I don't think I will every forget. It was an important day for us both. Our friends and family worked hard to make that day amazing for us and you didn't show up." I said to him and he nodded. "It might take me awhile to forgive you but I will never forget it though. I hope you understand that."

He nodded, "I understand. If you don't want to be with me right now I understand. I just know that I won't stop fighting for you. I won't give up on you. But hopefully one day you will understand why I failed to arrive and been doing what I been doing. I never meant to neglect you or our baby. But that still doesn't make what I did right."

I stood there and tried to understood what he meant. I wanted to question him but I didn't. I knew it wasn't the right time for it. So I just nodded, "Yeah, maybe one day." He smiled and walked up to me and gave me a small kiss on my forehead before he walked out the kitchen to leave me in my own thought.

I finished my sandwich and went into the living room to watch tv while I waited for the girls to get back. They wanted to ride with their mans today and I thought it was so cute. I wanted to go but nobody would let me with my big belly. Which I understood but at least I was still able to pout about it.

About an hour into the show, the door flew open and in walked the girls. They all tried to come and rub my belly but I swatted their hands away. I didn't want to be touch.

"Stop!" I said wined softly. They did and just laughed. But the moment Leslie came into the room and started to rub on my belly, they started frowning and gasping. "How the hell are you not telling Leslie to stop touching your belly but you told us we had to?!" Alicia pouted. Leslie laughed and looked at her, "Because I'm Lias favorite person!" She said and I nodded my head to agree with her. The girls clearly didn't like it and rolled their eyes which made me and Leslie laugh at them.