30☁️

highway to heaven korean version is better then the english one fight me

"so you're really moving?" jaemin asked from the girls doorframe as she packed clothes from her small closet

"so you're really moving?" jaemin asked from the girls doorframe as she packed clothes from her small closet. "don't worry. i know you're so excited to get me out of your house." the girl huffed, pushing a few shirts into a bag.

jaemins face faltered, a frown placed on his lips. "come on sora, you know it's not like that. we were getting along." his shoulders slumped. "yeah i know. and i'm sorry but it's not like you'll never see me again. you'll see me at school and stuff- actually i'd advise you to stay away." his eyebrows furrowed at the girl.

"your girlfriend has been pestering me about staying away from you. and i get bad vibes from her, not just the toxic kind so." sora explained, zipping her bag. "she wouldn't do that." jaemin shook his head.

"oh really? then why did she come up to me on friday and tell me not to go to your soccer game tomorrow which, need i remind you is jisungs soccer game as well." the girl halted her actions, turning to look at the older with a raised eyebrow.

jaemin immediately clamped his mouth shut. sora hummed, nodding curtly before turning back to put the last of her clothing in the bag. jaemins phone began to ring and he pulled the device out, making a face after seeing the caller.

"speak of the devil." sora huffed out, chuckling humorlessly to herself. "listen, i'm sorry if i'm the reason you're moving out-" "really jaemin?" sora turned to jaemin with a disappointed face, it was messing with jaemins head, crawling under his skin.

"my father is still alive and you think i'm moving in with the people that could potentially help me because they know a hell of a lot more then i do because your stupid girlfriend is trying to bully me!?" she said, looking at him with an expression that wrote "unbelievable" on her forehead.

she could tell he was being insecure. his thoughts were racing with "is it me?" "did i do something?" and although sora is an overall nice person and would usually disregard those thoughts, she was too overwhelmed by the thoughts that raced in her mind to even stop and talk to the boy properly.

"i'm sorry to hurt your little ego, but the world doesn't revolve around you, especially not mine." she gave one last glare before grabbing her bags harshly and walking past the boy in the door way, bumping shoulders with him hard enough for him to stumble to the side.

"finally you're ready. hurry up please, aunt ren is waiting outside." apinya rolled her eyes watching as sora walked out of her room with her backpack full of her school stuff along with a duffel bag that contained her clothes.

achara took the girls things from her with a smile. "i'll go put these in the car." she said before walking out of the house. sora looked at apinya, the older signaling for them to go out the same way achara did.

she took one last look at yuta and taeyong who were looking at her with sad expressions, obviously not wanting the girls bubbly personality to leave their household.

sora smiled weakly, walking to taeyong first and wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug with ease. "thank you for providing me a place to stay for this past month and a half." she sighed, not wanting to let the older hear the anger that she had after her talk with jaemin. taeyong smiled, patting the girls back.

"of course sora. and you're always welcomed back whenever you want." he said, pulling away from the hug. she then turned to yuta who looked a bit more sad. "i'll miss you coming into my room to talk at the most random times." he whined in japanese as she pulled him into a loving hug.

yuta had become like an older brother to her, she especially enjoyed his company. "and you're like a little sister to me. so if anyone bothers you, tell me who it is and i beat them up okay?" he giggled, pulling from the hug to look at the girl who was on the brink of tears.

it was the pent up frustration anger and sadness, all of it threatening to spill right then and there. she had cried the night before after getting her memories back.

she felt horrible. horrible because she had left two of her best friends- her only friends at that. horrible that she couldn't find it in her to remember them or at least get the hints that apinya had been throwing.

and then there was that found sadness. sadness at the fact that her father was out there somewhere in the world, most likely in a cage held captive against his will, and has been there for the past 15 years. she also found another large amount of sadness when she realized that jaemin was still in love with jessie.

sora became sympathetic, having known that the girl was cheating on him. but she was also disappointed in him for loving her out of all people when he deserved so much more. jaemin deserved a lot, yet he didn't even notice it. and that hurt her heart.

"don't cry sora. it'll be fine, we'll see each other i promise. ten comes over quiet a lot when he has time so you can come with him?" taeyong smiled, patting the girls shoulder. she smiled sadly at the older, giving a curt nod before turning her head.

her eyes met with jaemins sorrowful ones. they were laced with remorse, not a good sight on him. she almost turned around and walked out of the door but instead she swallowed her pride and walked up to the older.

"d-don't take what i said to heart jaemin. believe me, you deserve the world it's just- there's too much going on right now. so forget about my words and focus on your soccer game tomorrow hm?" she sighed, patting her shoulder as he stood there staring at her, frozen.

"i'll see you at school. good luck for the game in advance, i'm sure we won't be able to talk before it." and with that she turned around and walked out the door, followed by apinya and taeyong and yuta who stood on the porch to wave at aunt ren.

"thank you ren!" yuta bowed to the older girl, a smile on his face. the two girls entered the back of the black car, both wearing expressionless faces again.

"nice to see you again sora. you've really grown into an extremely beautiful woman." aint ren smiles at the girl from the rearview, sora reciprocating the gesture. "it's good to see you too aunt ren." she said shyly, having vivid memory of the girl only being in highschool when sors was at the age of 5.

"it's good to have you back." apinya smiled at the younger. a genuine smile coming from the girl that had tattoos running up her arms and legs was shocking for sora. she had never seen apinya do anything but smirk and show and expressionless face.

"your smile is beautiful pin." sora giggled, leaning her head on apinyas shoulder. and the older let her, just happy to have her best friend back.

sora and apinya are cute 🥺🥺