Chapter 22: Newcomer Student Bursting Trouble

Everyone tells you different things.
How do you know which
thing is right or correct.
How can you choose?
Do you choose the popular opinion or the less valued on?

Third Pov

Miracine Seaton, the Pacifican mermaid who now wears the crown of the Kimoshei Kingdom was feeling a mixed of things. She didn't know what is was exactly, but it was some kind of human feeling or emotion. She felt something great for Seivon Rivers.
After planning with Seivon to track down the mysterious spy who reports everything she does, Miracine decided to go for a swim thinking about everything. She couldn't possibly go back to class after what happened.

Melody Medina was already in class waiting for Seivon to come from wherever he was coming from. She didn't know what Seivon and Miracine were up to. She didn't know Miracine and Seivon also had a plan between just the two of them.
As soon as he came in to class, she noticed he had an odd smile plastered on his face. She gave Seivon a warm smiled when he sat down. When he returned it his smile was almost secretive. It was a small smile as if he was lost in thoughts. Melody wondered if he recently saw the mermaid of his dreams.

Seivon felt different since her arm brushed past him, but he doesn't know why. Something about Miracine's self that she is hiding reminds him of the mermaid. But he still wasn't sure it would be possible. He needed two same traits that proved they were the same. And unless he gets that, he is positive they are two different people.

"Seivon? What....happened to you?" Melody looked at Seivon in amazement. He looked like someone took his breath away.

"I uh...oh...I well...." Seivon couldn't get a proper sentence out without stuttering.

"Did you see her?" Melody lowered her voice. "You know...your mermaid?" Seivom blushed when she said the words 'your mermaid.'

"What? N-no...I was just talking with Miracine." Melody raised her eyebrow at his comment.

"Come again? You weren't with the mermaid, but you were with her? And she made you feel that way." She smiled slyly. "Why? What did you talk about."

"Melody!" Seivon whispered yelled. "What do you not understand about me having girlfriend?"

"But your going to end it off right?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Uhhhh....." He trailed off and avoided her gaze, "I don't want to be mean about it."

"Seivon Rivers." She grabbed the scruff of his shirt.
"People do it all the time. And it is clearly one-sided. Just say it isn't working out, or if you want to you can explain to her that you realized you obviously love someone else." She laughed playfully.

"L-love? W-what?! I don't love anyone....." Seivon's eyes were wide and his cheeks were slightly pink.

"Awww does the fact that you might love someone make you blush?" Melody teased her friend knowingly.

"Shut it." She looked away, "I don't love nobody."

"What?!" She exclaimed, "You don't love me or Ashton. Your two best friends since forever!"

Seivon pondered to think for a moment. "No. And I don't feel that way with anyone else either.". Then he looked down, "Well that's a different kind of love. A platonic friendship love."