Chapter 59

Blair walked behind Dick and Jason as they dragged Adamson's unconscious body through the parking garage

Blair walked behind Dick and Jason as they dragged Adamson's unconscious body through the parking garage. So far, Dick hadn't said a word about Jason showing up, much less about the fact that he was in the Robin suit. The whole thing made her feel very nervous.

"Man, dude looks dead." Jason commented, looking down at Adamson.

Dick shook his head, "Trust me, there's a difference between dead and knocked out."

"This is awesome!" Jason exclaimed, not at all keeping his cool. "Robin and Robin, in action, with the amazing Knight Wolf herself."

Blair shook her head, trying to hide the smile on her face as Jason threw a grin over his shoulder at her. He was here, really here. She felt like jumping up and down in joy, but she stayed calm, at least on the outside.

Dick finally looked over at Jason, "Who the hell are you?"

"Jason Todd. The new Robin." Jason introduced himself. "Robin 2.0, right?"

"You're Jason Todd." Dick glanced over his shoulder as Blair found a sudden interest in the ceiling above her head. "Okay."

They dragged Adamson the rest of the way to the car, finally dropping him so Dick could fish the keys out of his pocket. Blair stood awkwardly in between him and Jason, both wishing she was in Adamson's position by her feet and wanting to hug Jason again.

Dick unlocked the back of the car, swinging the door open as Jason leaned against the tail light. Blair got the impression that he was trying to look cool in front of Dick which made her want to laugh.

"Hey, seriously man. It's an honor to meet you." He held out a fist, waiting for Dick to reciprocate. Dick looked over at Blair, seeing her eyes dart between the two of them nervously before giving in and bumping his fist against Jason's.

Without even giving each other a heads up as to what they were doing, all three of them bent down to pick Adamson off the ground. If the tension in the air hadn't been so awkward, Blair would've laughed. Together, they lifted him off the ground, moving him to the trunk.

"You know, I always wondered what this moment was gonna be like." Jason admitted, helping situate Adamson's limp body. Blair stepped back, letting them handle it. "Never thought that when it happened I'd be saving your life."

"So, new Robin, eh?" Dick stepped back, glancing over at Blair who just shrugged.

Jason nodded, "Yours truly, in the flesh."

"Does Batman know you're here?" Blair turned to face Jason, also wanting the answer. She had said she didn't want him to follow her, something she completely forgot when she saw him in the apartment. In all his voicemails, he never sounded like he was going to come find her, so she was interested in the reason he had just shown up in the middle of their fight.

"Of course. Bruce knows how badly I've always wanted to meet you. Pick your brain, catch a couple pointers, he's all 'go for it bro.'" Jason responded brightly as Blair snorted behind him. He looked over his shoulder at her before turning back to face Dick, "I mean, you're not the only reason I'm here, but you are a big one."