51st Page: Brothers' Blues

Black Bulls Hideout...

Emerging from the spatial portal, the Black Bulls Knights quickly found themselves back at the Hideout, stepping out onto the front of the labyrinth of a mansion.

"Alright, you guys stay here. I need to go bring out the rest." Yami set down the bag, getting strange looks from the three Black Bulls Magic Knights. What was he on about?

"Is he setting something up...?" (Y/N) asked cautiously, beginning to imagine just what monstrosities Yami could bring out this time.

"Maybe?" Asta sweatdropped, just as confused as Captain Yami disappeared into the Hideout.

"Let's just hope it doesn't get us killed..." Finral pokerfaced, staring warily at the door to the Hideout. Captain Yami wasn't exactly the icon of safety.

"H-Hey, I can-!"

"Oh, Noelle!" (Y/N) waved, standing beside Asta and Finral as the silver haired girl was pushed- lightly tapped out of the hybrid building.

"Eh? (Y/N)? You guys are back already?" Noelle walked up to the group, getting a nod from the three.

"What's up with the Captain? He just pushed me out here, honestly, so barbaric..." Noelle scoffed, crossing her arms as (Y/N) laughed.

"We're confused on that too, he just told us to wait out here." (Y/N) explained, relaxing his posture and placing one of his hands into the pockets of his overcoat.

"Captain?! W-wait!"

Just like Noelle, Alice came barging out of the door, dizzily walking around for a moment before she recovered, looking around in confusion.

"And that makes two...yo, Alice!" (Y/N) waved at her, making the pinkette turns towards the group, walking up towards them.

"Is something up? The Captain just pushed me out here..." Alice smiled weakly, getting a shrug in return from the group. Nobody knew what was on the Captain's mind.

"By the way...what's with the bag?" Noelle pointed out the bag that Yami had brought with him, of which he'd left wrapped up.

"Probably some people he kidnapped, if I had to give my two yul on it." (Y/N) shrugged nonchalantly, a cocky smirk on his face.

"Why do you sound so smug about that?" Alice and Noelle deadpanned, only making (Y/N)'s smirk widen.

"I'm sure it's not bodies, Captain Yami isn't the type of person...to..." Asta suddenly stopped, making everyone sweatdrop as (Y/N) laughed wildly. Captain Yami might actually...

"Oi!"

"There's the third..."

"Waah!"

"Fourth..."

"..."

"Fifth."

"O-oh-"

"What the fu-"

"I have legs, you know!"