𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒊𝒙

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆
𝙰 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛✨

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆𝙰 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛✨

Liked By Datdamnghost And 890,079 Others.
Drglock babymomma straight and u niggas hate that🤰🏾♥️
Datdamnghost yurr lying lemme see.
Kaylmack ahhhhh♥️💉
Kaisondadon dont hide my bestie🙄
↪️Drglock @Kaisondadon stfu
Briella.g that's not me🤔
↪️Datdamnghost @Briella.g uu ain't hear this from me but word on the street is that baby ain't Glocks🌚
Random and I oop -🌚
—-
I haven't really been back to Jahlil's house since the day he said that the baby probably not even his.

But yet and still he continues to post me on his Instagram with the very few pictures that I send him.

To be honestly honest I don't know why I try to keep up with him. Cause like he really tried to test my gangsta with that one and I don't like that. Cause he know damn well he's the only person I've been with.

Anywho since that day I've done a lot of growing. I've saved enough money to move into my own apartment. It's not much but it's mine so I'm proud of myself.

I've enrolled in school even though it's online it's still all exciting for me.

Not gonna lie though I've been pretty bored. It's like although I've been making progress in my life I'm lonely, I'm depressed and I'm tired.

I don't have the strength to get up and do a lot of the things I need most days. Like eating has been a struggle. I don't even be hungry but I gotta feed my baby.

I barely sleep. I haven't had the need to.

Speaking of my baby though I'm having a gender reveal in about two weeks and I still haven't told Jahlil about it. I haven't told him a lot about the baby.

And it's not like he doesn't ask. But I feel like if you wanted to deny my baby then you shouldn't be worried about that the fuck we got going on.

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒅‼️

I got tired of sitting around my house so I decided to go visit my momma and daddy since I haven't seen them in a lil while and the last time we talked they told me about how my mom lost the baby.

I was already dressed in some leggings and a white tee but I grabbed a jacket cause I'm always cold.

Before I made it to my momma nem house I got me some nuggets and a tropical sprite from McDonald's.
—-
"Hey baby." My mama hugged me and rubbed my lil ass belly.

"Hey."

"You look tired baby."

"I'm okay."

"Amelie you act like I didn't birth you. I know when's something wrong so what's up?" My momma crossed her arms and eyed me.

"Where's daddy?"

"Not here so stop trynna stall and talk Mei." I could tell she was growing annoyed with me. Hell I was getting annoyed with myself but the mood I've been in lately was honestly just a "fuck it" typa mood.

"Yes I'm tired. The fact that Jahlil denied my baby like as soon as I told him about it... it bothers me cause I've been nothing but good to him. Nothing but loyal to him, always honest and this is what I get? I didn't ask to be eighteen and be getting ready to be a mom." I finally cracked. Everything that I was holding in was finally coming out and I felt great.

"Baby fist things first is that with or without Jahlil you and the baby gone be straight. Secondly don't ever bottle up all your feelings like that it's not healthy for you and the baby and lastly no you didn't ask to be pregnant at eighteen but when you laid down and didn't use protection you knew what you signed up for. I didn't ask to be a mother at seventeen but here I am now looking my baby in the face and I did it by myself for seventeen years BY MYSELF. You got this it may not seem like it now but you're stronger than you think." She wiped my tears.

"Thanks mommy... it just hurts... then he be having the nerve to post my pictures and he always covering my face up." I laughed a little.

"Well at least he wanna let it be Know he got a baby on the way... you told him about the gender reveal?"

"Nah I'll do it tomorrow."

"I don't care when you do it just as long as it gets done... now get some food and go up to ya room and rest we redid it once you left." She shrugged and smiled a little.

𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆🥺
——
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗦𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘀 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜𝘁𝘀 𝗔 𝗙𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝘃𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗔 𝗠𝗳😭

𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗬𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴?

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗬𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜𝘁 𝗜𝘀?

𝗬𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗝𝗮𝗵𝗹𝗶𝗹 𝗚𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿?