— 03 —

03

Another morning came, Nunbyeol was running down the street when she spotted a familiar boy, slowly walking on the side with head hung low.

Her lips played a small grin as she ran again and hopped on his back making him stumble aside and panicked.

"Ya Na Jaemin!" she laughed

"Ya Byeol-ah, don't do that again!" Jaemin scolded as he regained his balance

The girl just continued laughing, making him smile. Her sweet laughs rang on his ear like his favorite music ever, something that he wants to play on repeat over and over again.

"You're light.. why?" he asked as he continued walking while placing his hands under her thighs so she won't fall

"Hmmm let's just say that I have a fast metabolism." she giggled and placed her chin on his shoulder, "Jaemin-ah"

"Hm?"

"Are you always alone?"

Jaemin paused for a second and shook his head, "I have my mom. She just told me to order something for breakfast."

"Eh? You can just prepare a simple one at home."

"Mom forgot to buy groceries." he chuckled and tilted his head aside to get a glimpse at the girl, "And why are you out on the early morning?"

"Oh I don't have anyone at home so I got bored easily."

"Your parents?"

"Abroad. They just come back on holidays. Nothing much about my family. they're too business-wise."

Jaemin's face lit up and Nunbyeol can see the hint of blue in his eyes, "How about I invite you over sometime? So you will have someone with you when you're bored."

"Really! Will you really do that for me, Nana?"

Jaemin immediately nodded and the girl can just tighten her hold on the boy's neck and snuggled closer to his neck, "Thank you, Nana."

"Nah it's fine.. you're my first friend anyway."

"Then I'll be with you forever and for the rest of my life! You're too cute." she cooed and they just continued their way together with full of smiles

tbc.