Chapter 12: Family Time

[Creator: For this chapter...and the next, the plots aren't in the anime but we need some character bonding. And I need to write more relationship goals between Todoroki and you guys.]

(Y/n's) POV

Since it was the weekend the class was planing to do some Karaoke.

"Hey (Y/n) do you wanna join us for karaoke tonight?" Kirishima said hoping you would join.

"Sorry, but I have something planed with my family after school."  You say while grabbing your bag.

                            | Time Skip |

(Kiri's POV)

Back at the dorms (Y/n) was leaving for her family event.

"Ok I'm leaving now, have fun at your karaoke thing." She says while walking towards the door.

It was quiet for a second until I came up with an idea.

"Guys, we should spy on (Y/n)!"

"Kirishima! that is invasion of privacy." Iida claimed.

"Yeah it is but we know nothing about her. Ok all in favor of conveniently going to the same place as (Y/n) raise your hand." I raise my hand along with Mina, Sero, Kaminari, Uraraka, Todoroki, and Momo.

"Uraraka, Todoroki you too!" Iida said surprised.

"Just curious, I wonder how she acts around family?" Uraraka said

"Well what's your excuse Todoroki?" Iida said acting like a mother.

"Also curios."

"Now that you mention it I have been curious about (Y/n's) life." Midoriya says, being convinced by the others.

"*gasp* Midoriya. How could you invade on someone else's privacy?"

"Sorry Iida."

"Well if were gonna follow her then we should get going now." Todoroki said.

"Ok, let's go!"

(Y/n's) POV

You couldn't wait to see your uncle and Riku again. Although you felt like someone was watching you. But whenever you looked around no one was there, so you brushed it off. After the train ride you saw Riku and your uncle waiting for you.

"Riku! Gramps!" You run up to them and give them a big hug. "I've missed you guys so much. Have you been annoying each other since I've been gone?"

"Of course, how have your school days been?" Your uncle asks. 

"Good. I think I legit, meet the guys from men in black."

Both: "Really!?!"

"Yeah they had the sunglasses, tuxedos, everything. I was waiting for one of them to erase my memory."

"Ugh why do you get to meet all the cool people?" Riku said while swinging his head back.

"Hahaha, just wait I'm gonna be one of the cool people!"

(Todo's POV)

Thankfully she hasn't noticed us yet. And she acts so...different around her family. Almost like she's comfortable to be around them. We followed them for a while until they entered an arcade.

(Y/n's) POV

You and Riku are both gamers, so when you go against each other. The battles can get intense.