71.|The slap|

Allesandro's pov:

Eleonara is really getting on my nerves.

After telling her to shut that fucking mouth of hers twice she still does not understand.

"Just look at her, i mean what happened Allesandro? You got so desperate when i left you." I raised my eyebrow at that she left me?

Ha! She wished.

"That you got married to anyone that you saw? I don't know you having such bad taste, that too in women."

I chuckled.

"That's where you are wrong Eleonara, i don't have bad taste in women now. But yes! One thing for sure. I surely had the worse taste in women a few years back. You want to know why. Let me tell you, because you were that woman. I am still so ashamed of that taste of mine, that i cringe every time i think that you were ever in my life." I told her.

Now after me stating the truth to her, she started to sob.

"Why would you say that?" She said between her cries.

I walked predatoryly towards her and she instinctively backed up until she stumbled on the chair.

I placed my hands on both sides of the chair.

"Look at me!" I ordered and instantly she lifted up her gaze.

"That woman right there." I said pointing towards Aria.

"Is my wife. She is the mother of my child."

"But, but i love you." She stuttered.

"You do? Oh! I feel really sorry for you because you are so fucking stupid if you do!" I said.

"I am better than her, in every way. I have the ideal body that women envy and men craves for. I am beautiful. I promise you that i am much better in bed than her. I am sure she does not even satisfy you. Just look at her, i mean she is fat, she has strech marks, dark circles, undereye bags, she is just the perfect example of imperfection."

"Tsk, tsk, Eleonara. You are really a big fool. You want to know why she has gain weight, why she has strech marks, undereye bags? She gained weight and strech marks because she gave birth to my child and she might gain more weight as we will have a big family in the future. But mind you i love with single inch of her, from her hair to every single strech mark on her body. These little imperfections, i am in love with them and they make me more proud of her. She has dark circles because she sacrifice her comfort to take care of me and my daughter. And about taking care of me in bed she is the best. I am very very satisfied." After smearing the bitter truth on her face, her waterfalls started to flow.

"Let's go." I said to Aria and she nodded following me.

"Ouch!" I heard Aria yelping in pain.

I turned around to see Eleonara having a deathly grip on Aria's forearm. And suddenly she grabbed her by the throat.

"You bitch, you fucking bitch you stole Allesandro from me! I'll fucking kill yo-" she could not continue as i pulled her away from Aria.

And she recieved a slap from me. Her face turned the other way due to the hard impact.

"I NEVER RAISED HAND ON A WOMAN BEFORE, EVER BUT HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TO TOUCH MY WIFE!" I yelled at her, my nostrils flaring in anger.

"Bitch!!" I pushed her away harshly.

"Allesandro calm down. Please. Let's go." Aria said while rubbing my arms her voice filled with fatigue.

"Here she is!" A familiar voice said at the door.

We turned around to see luca!

"You may arrest her also, officers." He said while pointing towards Eleonara.

And a bunch of police officers followed in.

Luca went staright to Aria and engulfed her in a bear hug.

"I missed you sissy in law." Luca said in his oscar winning dramatic way making me roll my eyes.

Aria chuckled at his antics.

"Leave her luca!" I growled at him.

"Hmpth. Don't worry bro. I won't steal her from you. I already got my woman." I rolled my eyes at him.

"She've got taste luca!" I told him and he gasped dramatically.

"Hey! Don't talk like that to my brother in law." Aria sided luca.

"Shut up both of you and let's get out of here." I said smiling.

They both shared a look and burst out laughing.

Luca took Allesandra from Aria as she came towards me.

"I love you." She said and kissed the corner of my lips.

I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her.

It was long, passionate and full of love.

"Keep it PG, you guys!" Luca annoying voice said.

I groaned against her lips and i could feel her smiling as she pushed me away slightly.

"We don't want you to tear off each other clothes and give us a show on how sandra sibling will be made in this filthy basement now do we?" He added.

I rolled my eyes as we went out and slapped the back of his head.

"Idiot!" I said and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hey! Don't kiss me now! After so much difficulty, Anna finally became my girlfriend. I don't want her to think that i have changed my preference!"

"Fuck off luca!" This boy, i tell you. And i must be one of the most unlucky person in the world as he happens to be my brother, that too blood realated.

When we went outside we saw Filipo and some of his men in the cop's car and the cops dragging Eleonara to the car.

I wrapped around Aria's waist as we walk to the car.

Suddenly, i felt her grabbing my shirt.

Shit! Shit! She is losing conciousness.

"Aria! Aria." I tried made her stay concious but failed this time.

A/N

Hey guys so chapter 71 is finally over but i am so sad because the story is reaching to its end😪😪😪💔. Just a few chapters left😔😔😭😭💔.