Chapter 79

Chapter 79- The Suicide Training!... Wait What??

This OVA takes place before the Hero License Exam!

Tap

Tap

Tap

Tap

You hit your pen on your desk for who knows for how long as the class was getting boring. You could practically feel Bakugo's heat of rage across the classroom. Aizawa sighed at you antics and spoke up.
"Most years, the provisional licensing exam includes a section on disaster rescue. So today," Behind Jim a screen popped up and two sides with names came on.

"We will split the class into two teams of ten, and since there's an odd number, one will have eleven. You all have a training based on something similar to what will be on the exam. You scanned the screen and found your name on team A.
'Nice, I'm on the same team with Zuku-kun!' You thought happily.

"(Y/N), we're on the same team, let's do our best!" Uraraka said behind you.
"Yeah!" You smiled and looked away with a small blush.
'She's so cute when she smiles!' You thought.
"Now, let's get started, get your costumes and go to ground beta,"

'Let's do this!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I, class representative Tenya Iida, have been-" You didn't listen to what Iida was saying as you were looking around the city and scanning places you can use your fake wing.
"Everyone, I understand your excitement, but let us consider the situation one more time," Yaoyorozu pipped up holding a small device.

"Two hours ago, a fire broke out on the bottom floor of a large underground shopping mall. Currently, the fire has been put out, and the people inside have been evacuated. However, we received word that somewhere in this underground mall, there is still one person who needs to be rescued." She explained.

They started to explain about how you all need to act as fast as possible, and you were so excited.
"Why don't we split up to cover more ground?" You suggested raising your hand.
"That's a good idea, but we have a problem. We don't have signal so the fire probably made a relay base station go down in this scenario," Izuku explained.

"So splitting up is a good idea," Todoroki said. You beamed at that and wagged you're tail.
"This mall goes down six floors. What if we go down from the central stairwell and search floor B1 first, then meet up ten minutes later?" Asui asked putting a finger on her chin.

"Good ideas Tsu!" Uraraka said, but then Bakugo started to walk away.
"Wait, kacchan! Where are you going?" Izuku asked.
"Isn't it obvious? I'm going to look for the damn citizen who didn't escape in time," He scowled turning to glare at the bushy haired boy.

"Kacchan you gotta at least go with someone else, or else it's gonna be difficult even for you!" You tried to reason with him, and he just tsked.
"You guys said it's a race against time. I'll find them in no time flat and show you the difference between us," He said.