Fight!

One of my family's henchmen held me in place as I watched Isaac crawl on the floor, away from my grandfather."It was a good effort, Isaac. It was. This would be so much more poetic if it were halftime." When Gerard pulled out a sword, I kicked and fought to get away from him the guy holding me.

"No!" I screamed from behind the henchman's hand. Gerard scraped the sword on the floor, I couldn't see Isaac anymore. I screamed louder. "Gerard please!" It was muffled. 

Then, I saw Isaac leaning against the sinks in the locker room. He was smirking.

The hands-on me were removed, and then the guy's body was tossed into the lockers. Scott did the same thing to the other one. But Gerard got away. Scott rushed out of the room and I looked at Isaac. He ran to me, picking me up. "I'm so sorry."

I put my hands all over his face and neck, looking for any sort of injury. "What happened? I saw you on the field. You got hurt."

"I'm alright. I'm fine. I'm in love with you." My hands stopped.

"You're what?"

"I'm in love with you Isleen Logans. I'm sorry I ever thought about leaving you, I didn't mean any of it. Can you for-"

I put his lips on mine, kissing him until my lungs ached for air. "I love you, Isaac Lahey."

"You do?" He put me down on the bench, looking down on him. I played with the hair on his neck.

"That's why I let you leave. I loved you enough to let you go. Oh, I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you." I kissed him in between saying that.

He had his hands on my hips, actually pulled my shirt up a little to touch my skin. His hands were freezing, but I let him do it anyways. My arms were around his neck, "We should get back out there." He suggested.

But I kissed him again., "Or we can stay in here."

"Don't you want to see Stiles make a goal like he is doing right now?"

"You're kidding."

"Nope." He smiled up at me.

"Well, let's go." I turned back around and hopped on his back. We made it to the field in time to in fact see Stiles make a goal, a few goals. I was so content in this moment, everything was perfect.

It was rudely interrupted when all the lights went out. I got off of Isaac's back and held onto him. "Lena!? Stiles?!" The sheriff yelled.

"Sheriff?" I tried to find him in the dark. But, a moment later the lights came back up.

"Someone's down on the field," Isaac said. I looked over and ran to them. Melissa and I were the only emergency personal available. She checked Jackson's pulse and turned to me. "He's not breathing. No pulse. Nothing."

We lifted up his jersey to see blood and scratches underneath. "There's blood. There's blood." Lydia cried.

"I'm starting chest compressions," I tell Melissa.  She looked up and yelled at Lydia to get down and hold Jackson's head still.

"Where's Stiles? Where's Stiles?" I could faintly hear the sheriff asking, but I was too focused on giving Jackson CPR.

I was still going strong when the EMTs arrived and called it. Jackson was dead. Melissa had to pull me off of him. She went to the hospital to somehow, cover up what happened to him. I stayed by the sheriff's side while Scott and Isaac changed.

The sheriff went over his notes he had written in the hallway, "I got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means...Well, I don't know what that means. Umm... Look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if any one of you see him..."

"We'll call you," Isaac said to him.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott reassured him.

"Yea, I'll see you, ok?" He then looked at me and Isaac, "Don't let her out of your sights. I have one missing kid, I don't need another."

"You have my word," Isaac said to the best father figure I have ever had.

Coach came over and talked to Scott about getting his grades up, so he can be on the team next year. "Coach, I'll make sure he does."

"Yea, have Lena tutor you. She's my favorite student, she wouldn't let me down." He lightly hit my arm and walked away.

"Did he just call you by your first name?" Isaac whispered in my ear.

"He did say I was his favorite. And Scott seriously, I can help you."

"Let's find Stiles first. Is that everyone?" Scott asked Isaac.

He sighed, "I think so." Then we heard an awful noise. Scott ripped Stiles's locker door off. "You're gonna find him by scent?"

"Yea, we both are. She can hunt him down." He pointed to me.

"But how come you get his shirt and I get a shoe?" Isaac was confused. I laughed a little, covering it up when he looked at me.

"We need to talk." Derek was suddenly in the locker room with us.

And someone came around the corner, "All of us."

"Holy sh-. What is this?" Scott asked Derek.

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station." Derek looked at me.

"Ok, hold on. He threatened to kill my mom. And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?" Scott explained.

The guy behind Derek spoke up, "I'm gonna go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous."

At the same time all of us said, "Shut up."

Isaac then leaned into Scott, while holding me behind him. "Who is he?"

"He's Peter, Derek's uncle. Little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat."

"Hi." The guy waved.

"Thanks for the reader's digest," I said to him.

"That's good to know." Isaac also said.

They talked about how Peter was alive, and all Derek said was that he knows how to stop Jackson. Save him.

"Well, that's very helpful except Jackson's dead," I said behind my very tall boyfriend. "It just happened on the field."

"Who is speaking?" I assumed it was Peter because his voice sounded new.

I tried to step in front of the two werewolves, even Derek blocked me from Peter's view. "Nobody of importance."

"Gee thanks, I'm not here or anything."

They continued talking, not letting me into the conversation. They needed to figure out why Gerard, made Jackson kill himself. They decided to drive to the old burnt down Hale house, on the way there, I asked Scott to drop me off at home. I needed to be there if Stiles went home. I kissed Isaac goodbye and saw the lights were on. I ran up to the door and unlocked it.

"Stiles?!" I yelled.

"Back here." I ran to where I heard voices. I saw Stiles sitting on his bed, beat up.

"Who did this?" I knelt in front of him.